Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
8D3E5A029028AD36B66DE926D18866E7618DEDB4
Looks like an early mix between Xavi and Busquets.
Off topic:
What skin is this? It looks fab to me. ^_^

So I got this regen off my youth intake
View attachment 393015

I was suffering a bit of an injury crisis, so I thought why not? And I stuck him in the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Sevilla. Then this happened:

View attachment 393014

15 year old scoring a hat trick on his debut for his local team? Does it get any better?

Getting 31 goals and 25 assists in the league for 7,5 mill seems like a fair trade :D

**** both of them are crazy, smart idea retraining Davidson to cm, allthough i wouldnt mind having him at Lb either! :$

Allright, update on a regen i love more than i should, but he is pretty good and as i have shown previously, i have reasons to do so.
After having scored 35 goals 2 seasons in a row i was convinced that that would be the highest he would go (they are brilliant numbers)
Well, i was wrong :$
View attachment 390916 View attachment 390915

Last edited:
Viktor Mar Gardarsson. The best regen I've had come through my academy on my KR save (which is in the stories section)

View attachment 390751
Aged 16 when he came through the youth intake.

View attachment 390750
Aged 19, and a key player in my starting XI. (This screen-shot was last season. He's improved a lot more over the past year.)

He looks insane, did he benefit much from Messi and Iniesta or did he have good base stats already?

He had decent base stats when I picked him up at 15, but the tutoring from Messi was unreal.

Why the **** was he on a free?!?!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
He was on trial with Madrid and they dint offer a contract CHEERS!!! 20 games 5 goals 6 assists not too bad to say he got a 6week injury

Back