Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

View attachment 448919
First good Slovenian regen on my Maribor save. Sadly he didn't come from my academy, I had to buy him for a rival. Should be a great player for my team or at least a great profit.

Sell this guy and i'll ******* kill you.

Regens <3 xoxoxo

Are you Slovenian?

He has already made an impression in the first team with some good performances. I've probably been playing him a bit out of position as a MC Advanced Playmaker, but the role performs like a AMC in my 4-5-1.

View attachment 447678
Another good Slovenian regen and the first from my academy. Didn't look like anything special when he first arrived but has progress so well in training that I have now accepted an offer to sell my starting left back and give him a go in the first team as a back up.

Well, i believe its fair to say that you dont need any new wingers any time soon. hopefully you will be able to keep both of em away from the big clubs, seeing as you are playing as Feyenoord :)
+For also using the attribute graph visualization thingy :D

Ha yeah, I've also got Depay & Allione as my other wing options so I'm quite spoilt :). Well I'm into my sixth season now and we were Champions League finalist last year losing narrowly (2-1) to Barca. We're constantly climbing the rankings so hopefully I won't be forced to sell my stars like I've had to in the past - had to sell Boetius (20m to Arsenal) and Vilhena (27m to Southampton!).

Aha, you are doing nicely them, unlucky against Barca, however when you are forced to sell you get good money which can be used to develop the club further :)