Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

they're all future superstars. not only that 2 of them are english, but also non of them is argentinian overpowered regen ;) nice.

View attachment 443107
Update on my top regen: He is continuing to develop and has started to dominate Slovenian football at the young age of 18. He is cruising to his second Slovenian Player of the Year award and is leading the Champions League in goals after the group stage. Have only fended off two big clubs so far.

how about other regens on your save? I remember best insane bulgarians and ukrainians when playing on that side of europe :)

how about other regens on your save? I remember best insane bulgarians and ukrainians when playing on that side of europe :)

I've signed a pair of good Russians, some Serbs and Croats. They wont be world class but they will be miles ahead in the Slovenian First League. I'll take a look around to see what sort of world class regens have popped up, I've only looked at ones I've had a chance at signing, and show off some of the guys I've signed or came into my youth team.

Update on my Champions League campaign: In the final against Man Utd despite being 200-1 long shots.

cheers mate, I have the best hopes for north, I see him as my AM for the next decade or so, make him an everton legend, but Ill rotate him with barkley for a few years or so then unleash him, should also have my full backs sorted for the next decade or so sorted to. pretty pleased with my scouts

I would retrain him to be a midfielder or defensive midfielder. Would be a better use of his technical skills and make up for his lack of physical attributes (I know he is young and can develop still).

Im re-training his as a central defender, he will be perfect for my ball playing defender roll!

I've signed a pair of good Russians, some Serbs and Croats. They wont be world class but they will be miles ahead in the Slovenian First League. I'll take a look around to see what sort of world class regens have popped up, I've only looked at ones I've had a chance at signing, and show off some of the guys I've signed or came into my youth team.

Update on my Champions League campaign: In the final against Man Utd despite being 200-1 long shots.

Nice. I also really like to play in the East Europe, some insane regens are there.

Hey there, here's some of my gems:

View attachment 443041
Cosme: Still not fully developed but unbelievable stats, beast Advanced Playmaker.

View attachment 443040
Jentzsch: Still young and possibly not even half the beast CB he's going to be, but already amazing. Too bad I already have Balanta (too good to be true) and Saldana (you'll see later) as my CB's.

View attachment 443039
Mercado: The technical stats on this guy are incredible, too bad mental and physical aren't at the same level, but I think he's going to be great anyways! I don't know how to play him though...
He looks like he could be a great Target Man but he has really low Bravery and Jumping...

View attachment 443038
Saldana: This is my absolute gem. He's just THAT good. Possibly one of the best regens I've ever had in FM's. He's natural as CB and DM, and almost natural as CM. I have been training him as a CB so far but now I have 2 great ones so I'm training him as a BWM too, to have more options. He's not even 100% developed I think. Monster!

I'm coming up to my first set of regen dates. What's the best way to find them?

Well one thing you could do is find a club that produces good youth players, example: Southampton, go to their transferhistory, set the filter to youth (Note: Im not 100% sure if it says youth, as i play the game in Norwegian so dont know the excact translation, but something along the lines of youth) All the players that are showing up under the "In" columm are regens :)

My top regens at Maribor.
View attachment 442285
Kompan is the best player in Slovenia by a long shot. Two time Slovenian Player of the Year. Probably the main reason I made it to the Champions League final last season.
View attachment 442286
Has been my starting left back for two seasons now. Don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.
View attachment 442281
Undisputed starting goalkeeper. One of my first regen signings.
View attachment 442284View attachment 442283
My Russian talents. Vaganov's pace will make him a force of the right flank in the First League and Sergeev will develop into a rock at the heart of the formation.
View attachment 442282View attachment 442280View attachment 442287View attachment 442288View attachment 442289
Players I wish I could sign:
View attachment 442279View attachment 442290
I want to sign these guys but since they are not EU its difficult to fit them into my side. Can only have 3 non-EU players in my lineup.

Some time ago i posted a pic of a turk by the name of Bulent Adin, now a year has passed and he has developed nicely. I also bought in Wilshere for a sum i do not wish to mention, but he will be tutoring him so i expect even greater results, as i have had on previous versions, anyways, enough rambling.

View attachment 442250View attachment 442249

While i am at it, i guess i can post some screenies of some of my other regens at the club aswell :)
View attachment 442246View attachment 442245View attachment 442244

Viktor came trough the academy the very first season :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
Duncan Greenwood hasn't shown up in my game yet, I am a little disappointed.

This was my newgen Nikolas Hillebrand. Found him at the age of 14 in 1860 Munchen, bought him for 475k and made him superstar which he is today. Sold him after 16 seasons (1st 3 seasons he was out on loan) for 7.5M to Barcelona. I wasn't using him in DMC as his main position (I don't use DMC in my tactics so I made him play MC)
View attachment 441999View attachment 441998View attachment 441997View attachment 441996View attachment 441995View attachment 441994

Another one newgen was Braga. I battled Barcelona for his signature and I lost him but few years after I got him from them (on free transfer). He was also a DMC (which I didn't use) so I threw him into MC as well but he never shined like Nikolas did. Sold to Sao Paulo later on.
View attachment 441993View attachment 441992View attachment 441991View attachment 441990

This one is Diego Orlando. Found him in Fluminense and signed him for a huge 17M deal but he was totally worth. This was probably my best player so far (I'm in 32/33 season). He was shortlisted for World Golden Ball numerous times, but he never won it. Sold to PSG at the age of 30 for 46.5M.
View attachment 441987View attachment 441986View attachment 441985