Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

Last year i had an absolutely amazing regen from Turkey/Germany that was basically the reincarnation of Messi. Seems like i found myself an absolute gem this year aswell, will post updates on the guy, but enuff talkie talkie, here is Bulent Adin
View attachment 446478

To achieve this for a regen/newgen do you just scout them, say you come across one or they come through the ranks and then loan them out so they get first team experience in lower leagues? im at work at the moment and have some decent players just come through my ranks. just wanna know how to get the best out of them for the future?

Well, when i find an amazing regen that i think will be a starter in the future i give them alot of playing time aswell as tutoring from older and mentaly better players, aswell as putting them on proper training schedules :) Some might even say i overplay them, but it has not bit me in the *** yet, so just give them loads of playing time :)

I've never been a fan o regens (who are often too good) but there are some serious ones in this thread! I've only ever bought one, in all of my FM career and it was in this version, might post a picture later although I don't think he's anywhere near the ones in this thread lol :D I also bought a LB and a RB, both from Lazio, but I don't know if they're regens, I usually judge them regens if they're generated after the first season, so my regen score could be at 3 :p If anyone could check, they are Biagio Gabrieli and Mario Perfetto.

Just signed this fella for ?6mil.

View attachment 446027

Can comfortably fill in at RB, DM, CM and RM - positions which I use in my formation/tactic. I think 'utility player' doesn't do him justice, what a guy.

The best player in my u-18 right now
yvy2u8y5.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I'm in January 2014 in FM14 and my scouts haven't managed to find any regens. Is this normal?

I'm in January 2014 in FM14 and my scouts haven't managed to find any regens. Is this normal?

Yes, by that point no leagues have had their youth intake take place. Wait till March, that's when they start coming in.

I've never been a fan o regens (who are often too good) but there are some serious ones in this thread! I've only ever bought one, in all of my FM career and it was in this version, might post a picture later although I don't think he's anywhere near the ones in this thread lol :D I also bought a LB and a RB, both from Lazio, but I don't know if they're regens, I usually judge them regens if they're generated after the first season, so my regen score could be at 3 :p If anyone could check, they are Biagio Gabrieli and Mario Perfetto.
Just had the brilliant idea of enabling those crappy regen faces for a second just to see if these two are regens or not lol. I'll check tomorrow.

No-one is going to believe stuff like that when you have the Editor enabled on the top bar, mate. ;)

Best prospects from my Cardiff team in a netgame:

(Including the lad on loan from Everton since I managed them before Cardiff)

View attachment 439412View attachment 439414View attachment 439416View attachment 439417View attachment 439419

I signed him from Arsenal, didn't use the editor on him at all, It IS an edited database, fun game for when I wanna take a break from Celtic. He came to me from Arsenal like that. My bad signed him from Southampton

View attachment 444356
Update on my top regen: He is continuing to develop and has started to dominate Slovenian football at the young age of 18. He is cruising to his second Slovenian Player of the Year award and is leading the Champions League in goals after the group stage. Have only fended off two big clubs so far.

My best regens. Kessel, Sch?tz and Franz came through my own youth-academy. Still not managed to win the title though.