Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

Would be interesting to see if it is the same alternate dates for everyone on the 2nd season

Spoke to miles jacobson on twitter regarding the regen dates he said it was random.

****, i play in spain and i am in the third season but have not seen it

might just be my game then... imagine if 11 of them got good enough to all get in the spain national team the match commentry would be hilarious...

View attachment 330636dele aliyu. came through my youth intake last season. diego costa and remy were injured so i was forced to play him in my capital one cup game, he scored twice then scored for the england u21's.

Just got this guy through in my youth intake, have to say I'm looking forward to seeing him develop!

e3SZGtp.png

anyone else playing a save in spain? im doing bilbao as i do every year, this year while trawling the spanish regens ive noticed Loads of players with the surname Osia any one else noticed this as its a bit random could be a bug. heres 4 pics of the search screen showing off the Osia dynasty of 16/15 year olds

This is actually quite interesting. Eneko Osia (of which there are about 10) works at SI, new this year, first year his face in the game has been in. Might be a bug so will get someone to look into it. Might just be a really common name! :D

yea im going to start searching Osia every year just to see if any of the regens with that name are worth buying

are they any regen dates up or are they similar to last year FM?