Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

Really having problems on two fronts.

Playing at Man Utd, got excellent number of coaches for youth teams, excellent youth development coaches etc.. but my regens suck hard. Like the average is about 2.5 stars potential, maybe sometimes 3 stars. However stats always very poor compared to what I am seeing others demonstrating on this thread.

Also finding it near impossible to find those good quality regens around the world. I know how to find in take of youth players via the search, but there are so many of them that I do not have the time to go through every single new regen added to the player.

So please, please, please, will someone tell me where I am going wrong here?! Long time CM/FM player, so know what I am doing but this has got me stuck big time.

my guy has improved his smaller stats way more than his already developed stats

Really having problems on two fronts.

Playing at Man Utd, got excellent number of coaches for youth teams, excellent youth development coaches etc.. but my regens suck hard. Like the average is about 2.5 stars potential, maybe sometimes 3 stars. However stats always very poor compared to what I am seeing others demonstrating on this thread.

Also finding it near impossible to find those good quality regens around the world. I know how to find in take of youth players via the search, but there are so many of them that I do not have the time to go through every single new regen added to the player.

So please, please, please, will someone tell me where I am going wrong here?! Long time CM/FM player, so know what I am doing but this has got me stuck big time.

I agree with you, but i use FMRTE or Genie to scout new players.

About United, my 1st intake had a 3 stars guy, but it was miserable in the all world. Barca and Madrid had 150 PA guys! The best english was a guy with 180 PA, playing in WBA, but in all, only 5 players in England with 160 + PA

Damir Skoro - GK - 19 years old. Bought him for 2.6 million. Strong stats and good potential, although some injuries have limited his progress. Currently on loan.

View attachment 326974

Eyob Murcy - 17 years old - CB.

A bit more expensive, but I just really wanted to get him. Excellent starting stats and good potential. Keep at club for tutoring and training this season then send out on loan next season to an english club.
View attachment 326973

Benjamin Sueldo - 18 years old CB

Another young defender with strong starting stats and huge potential. Got him pretty cheap too (3-4 Million).
View attachment 326972

Hi guys, some brilliant regens there. I don't have a regen to show but I was wondering how do you get the best regens? I'm Accrington Stanley in League Two :p and I had my intake of youth in March I think, but when I went in to player search for other regens from other clubs I couldn't find any? If someone could help it would be massively appreciated, I'm Accrington I need any help I can get..

Hi guys, some brilliant regens there. I don't have a regen to show but I was wondering how do you get the best regens? I'm Accrington Stanley in League Two :p and I had my intake of youth in March I think, but when I went in to player search for other regens from other clubs I couldn't find any? If someone could help it would be massively appreciated, I'm Accrington I need any help I can get..

If you want to improve your own youth I used this really helpful site:
http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/squad/player-development

If you want to search for players you might not be able to find anyone because of your limited scouting, but you can just look through all of the U21 and other youth squads of national teams and just judge by the attributes. It'll take a while but you should find some really good players, especially from African countries :)

my star is improving a lot, but I am still not sure if I should train him as advanced playmaker or false nine? what would you think?

View attachment 326390