Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

How do I find regens if the regen dates are random? >.>

How do I find regens if the regen dates are random? >.>

The big european nations are all still around the same dates, mostly in March. When you get a new intake of youth players, you'll at least know your nation's youth intake date of that year. For the others, just check the youth intake screen every other day in March. Brazil is usually around late September.

There's basically no difference with random youth intake dates. It just results in more clicking.

Also, do the regens grow? Because I just got a LB regen who's only freaking 5 foot 5 >.>

Says he joined in 2013? oO)

based on looking at my old Altrincham youth players' biographies on fm12, it usually said they joined the club a few years before arriving as regen's, so I'd expect this is similar

based on looking at my old Altrincham youth players' biographies on fm12, it usually said they joined the club a few years before arriving as regen's, so I'd expect this is similar

Yeah I noticed this in my own regens bio as well, just hadn't noticed it in earlier versions.

conference north to league 1

Check out my young cb. COnference north to league 1, now being scouted by prem teams. he was starting for me as a 15 year old!

Just picked this guy up for £11.5m. Looks good at 24. Did a scout report after and he's still got development to come! :)

cxStCTT.png

View attachment 328129I know, I know, this is FM14, but I gave up my Chievo save when FM15 came out and I wish I could import this guy to the new game, so meh. He was my star striker and totally awesome. I also love the fact that he's Saudi Arabian and not French, Argentinian, Spanish, Brazilian etc etc etc. If I could transfer him to FM15 I'd marry him and have small Saudi Arabian babies with him.