Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
thought i would post some of my regens i have developed;

These 2 are the most important players in my team, literally love them, im already getting worried about 8 years down the line when i need to replace them haha.

View attachment 897080View attachment 897082

Next are the main components of my defensive unit, these are all pretty handy too

View attachment 897088View attachment 897104View attachment 897106View attachment 897108

These boys are key cogs in my team. I have to say, when i play Baumgartner and Toncel both as DM's they own the midfield

View attachment 897109View attachment 897112View attachment 897113

And these are rest. Kind of not that bothered by them anymore tbh. I would happily sack them off to let a youngster play some games and develop however they are still pretty important rotation players haha

View attachment 897116View attachment 897119View attachment 897122View attachment 897124View attachment 897126View attachment 897126

And those are most of my first team regens haha
That brazilian striker O.o.

Just moved to Barcelona in the year 2021 so got money to spend. Any tips or guides anywhere for finding these amazing regens that people go on about? I've only seen a couple and by the time I want them they're already snapped up by a big club!!

Just moved to Barcelona in the year 2021 so got money to spend. Any tips or guides anywhere for finding these amazing regens that people go on about? I've only seen a couple and by the time I want them they're already snapped up by a big club!!

go to scouting..
on the filters, select age maximum 20/21, or lesser if you want...
then select certain attributes you are looking for..
for eg, start with finishing at 20, come down to 19-18-17, and look at the players there..
determination would be utmost important..
for CD/DM look for Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Anticipation, Decisions...
for LB/RB look at pace, acceleration, crossing, okayish marking and so on..
for AMC/MC look at passing, flair, decisions, long shots, team work...

anything above 15 on these major attributes, and that should be a proper Regen...

GK: one on ones, reflexes, handling...

Manually search them your self. go to the side bar click world then transfers then youth intake. You should check it every couple of weeks to see which clubs have had their youth intake day. e.g usually early march for france,england,spain etc... that way you can pick them up for a small fee before they even sign a pro contract. simplez.

Manually search them your self. go to the side bar click world then transfers then youth intake. You should check it every couple of weeks to see which clubs have had their youth intake day. e.g usually early march for france,england,spain etc... that way you can pick them up for a small fee before they even sign a pro contract. simplez.

go to scouting..
on the filters, select age maximum 20/21, or lesser if you want...
then select certain attributes you are looking for..
for eg, start with finishing at 20, come down to 19-18-17, and look at the players there..
determination would be utmost important..
for CD/DM look for Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Anticipation, Decisions...
for LB/RB look at pace, acceleration, crossing, okayish marking and so on..
for AMC/MC look at passing, flair, decisions, long shots, team work...

anything above 15 on these major attributes, and that should be a proper Regen...

GK: one on ones, reflexes, handling...

Cheers for the tips lads! Will give this a try. Furthest I've been into an FM save this.

I always check them every other day from mid-Feb to late March as that's when almost all of the European leagues get their intakes.

also how does everyone get these crazy regens is there a goodnmethod without using genie scout

Playing FM13 but feel this is the best place to show my two favourite Basque regens:

Urtzi- my favourite ever player, has a passion for setting up goals! Play him AMC as an advanced playmaker.

View attachment 246790

Asier Etxabe- poached him from Osasuna when he was 16, he sits in front of the defence as an anchorman, never puts a foot wrong.

View attachment 246789

I highly recommend doing an Athletic Bilbao save, so much more of a challenge in terms of what players you can recruit but it's so rewarding when you find gems like the two here! But there's also top quality Basque players you can try to sign like Javi Martinez, Fernando Llorente, Xabi Alonso, Cesar Azpilicueta, Antoine Griezmann and Stephane Ruffier. Also Barca and Real's dominance makes the league a huge challenge as well!
I'm also managing the Athletic Bilbao B team which is fun, makes the seasons a lot longer but has helped me know more about the young players at the club who aren't ready for the first team yet. All in all a great team to manage on FM!

Last edited:
Hmm it ssas he's deemed surplus to requirements, check his squad status... If its set to not needed, change it to rotation or backup mate

It was set to rotation but when he returned from loan he had about 30 clubs chasing him with Bayern making stupid offers for him (his value) but I managed to get him to sign a new contract and he has already ousted Balanta.

Back