Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
This guy is gonna be brilliant..

"What shall we name our young son, dear? I was thinking Ronaldo, Pepe, Carlos or Julio? Or anything ending in '-inho'."

"Errr, could do. Or just name him after some shithole in Hicksville, USA and nip down the pub, what do you say? My round."

"Yeah **** it."

Should be a stunner though, despite the name.

good?

42CCAB3AB02D2BDA36FEC40F9FD48828F862FF3C
ive just signed this guy, to me looks like hes going to be amazing your thoughts??

Okamoto

Been following this thread with interest, without having any of my own players to show off. Usually play lower leagues and get bored/ fall out with chairmen and retire after about 4 or 5 years, but im attempting to stick it out in my current save (with Ebbsfleet).

Just been promoted to the championship with the debt of a new stadium on my shoulders; had the bright idea of scouring the far eastern teams' for a free transfer in hope of extra shirt sale revenue.

Wasnt Expecting Go Okamoto to turn up! contract running out so I offered him a deal, only for Groningen to make an 11th hour bid. So I threw the rest of my wage budget (and a hefty bung to his agent) and he accepted straight away. Managed to get a work permit on appeal, then bought him immediately for £64k!

Minor issue being his agent came straight in with a non-negotiable release clause of £6.5m, so doubt ill have him for more than a season.

Theres better ones on this thread, but this is about the best I could hope for until about 2025. Interesting to see how he develops playing week in week out.

View attachment 252201View attachment 252197

just joined ADO Den Haag in the Eredivisie in holland - the standard of the league has improved, lots of money floating around I'm backed by a tycoon

looking 2 sign this beast for 20 million
View attachment 252041

i have also got this young dutch midfielder who is a youth product and is already a international at 19

View attachment 252037

just joined ADO Den Haag in the Eredivisie in holland - the standard of the league has improved, lots of money floating around I'm backed by a tycoon

looking 2 sign this beast for 20 million
View attachment 889632

i have also got this young dutch midfielder who is a youth product and is already a international at 19

View attachment 889642
weird regen the second one. got all the right stats for his position aka box to box but lacks in literally everything else. dont really see that.

Back