Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Alexander Schmidt.
Müller is getting a bit old and I wanted a replacement for him. I bought a regen called "Diego Gaona" (3rd picture) but then this beast appeared in the regen intake and I'm excited to see what he's capable of. He also fits perfectly in my tactic and that's a great advantage.
View attachment 924951View attachment 924957

View attachment 924954

the german kid looks amazing for his age. btw which facepack are you using for the regens looks great.

I think this guy has the best stats I've ever seen for a 17 year old. Any ideas on how to train him? I was thinking of training him as a center defender but he doesn't have the best height.
View attachment 236900

Last edited:
I think this guy has the best stats I've ever seen for a 17 year old. Any ideas on how to train him? I was thinking of training him as a center defender but he doesn't have the best mental stats.
View attachment 925536

Tough one! Awfully short for a centre back and only 5 jumping and 13 strength but he's young so that'll increase, plus 19 heading and amazing defensively. I'd probably either stick with D/WBR and work on his crossing, or have him work on passing and train him as a DM(DLP/AM). Maybe even winger or inside forward if you worked on his crossing/finishing, though that would be a complete waste of his defensive abilities. Probably stick with D/WBR if I had to choose. Some player you got there, congrats!

Tough one! Awfully short for a centre back and only 5 jumping and 13 strength but he's young so that'll increase, plus 19 heading and amazing defensively. I'd probably either stick with D/WBR and work on his crossing, or have him work on passing and train him as a DM(DLP/AM). Maybe even winger or inside forward if you worked on his crossing/finishing, though that would be a complete waste of his defensive abilities. Probably stick with D/WBR if I had to choose. Some player you got there, congrats!

Thanks. I found him out of pure luck. I have one of my players on loan at Metalist and he was their top player. I have no idea how he is so good at 17 but he looks to the future of the Ukrainian national team and my starting right back of the future. Sad thing is I already have two world class guys at right back but I'm planning to unload one of them this summer. The other one is a 20 year old world class frenchy so I'll have to find a way to fit this guy into the team.

I think this guy has the best stats I've ever seen for a 17 year old. Any ideas on how to train him? I was thinking of training him as a center defender but he doesn't have the best mental stats.
View attachment 925536

he's young and his mental attributes would improve, get him tutored by someone with a higher determination, and train him to be a CWB!
trust me, I'd work on his crossing to improve..

why?

Philip Lahm!

Back