Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Got this guy from the famous Zenit academy, pretty impressing attributes for a 15-year old.

Ivan_Mikheev__Overview_Profile.png

I think this guy has the best stats I've ever seen for a 17 year old. Any ideas on how to train him? I was thinking of training him as a center defender but he doesn't have the best height.
View attachment 925536

**** NO! Don't train him as a CB, he's way too small with no jumping reach, that 20 stat for heading is wasted because of his jumping reach. I'd be more inclined to keep him as a right FB or going a CDM.

Thought this might be a good time to show off some of the amazing regens that helped me ****** the Scudetto from Juventus last season.

View attachment 928835View attachment 928836View attachment 928838View attachment 928841View attachment 928843View attachment 928846View attachment 928849

Pinga is new for the season and Formiga is joining in January, two players I've been keen to sign for a time now, especially Pinga who seems like a potential superstar.

You've done well to win the league with that lot. Other than the keeper, who is the pick of the bunch by a long way

You've done well to win the league with that lot. Other than the keeper, who is the pick of the bunch by a long way

Thanks, wasn't the easiest task to sign him but finally managed to make him decline his clubs offers and snatched him up on a free. He's not been brilliant so far though, I'm rotating between him and godlike Consigli right now.

Ha ha. That world class striker took him under his wing

The Argie one? That explains it. To be fair, he looked pretty sexy at 16. Which is a sentence I never thought I'd write.

Anyway...

So, you had him tutored by a world-beater. I'm assuming his PA wasn't far off 200, and that you have a pretty good training setup. You must've also played him a fair bit from a young age?

Yeah never commit that sentence to writing, just think it...

Just threw him in straight away. He started 30 league games as an 18 yr old. And was also tutored by Michael Jahn.

Here are a few new projects and Jahn, whose mental attributes are just spiffy...

Yeah never commit that sentence to writing, just think it...

Just threw him in straight away. He started 30 league games as an 18 yr old. And was also tutored by Michael Jahn.

Here are a few new projects and Jahn, whose mental attributes are just spiffy...

That's a crazy midfield! The Hungarian guy is just as good as Toledo in my opinion. And he's Hungarian.

Guys there may be a better thread to put this... but can I ask how you find these guys? I go tothe world transfers bit and obviously that has the intake, but whenever I try to sign a player it says they have just signed a new contract with a team? Is there another way to do it ebfore they go to that screen?

cheers

Guys there may be a better thread to put this... but can I ask how you find these guys? I go tothe world transfers bit and obviously that has the intake, but whenever I try to sign a player it says they have just signed a new contract with a team? Is there another way to do it ebfore they go to that screen?

cheers

You need to get in there pretty quick, the first couple of days after they appear. I always check the intake every 2 or 3 days in the latter half of February, and every 2 days in all of March. That covers all of Europe except Sweden, I think, and allows you to get at them before they sign a contract. Then you've got Argentina in late August/early September and Brazil in mid-September, all of Africa early October, US late December, Uruguay and Colombia late January, and the rest of South America in June some time.

With regens from some of the more obscure nations you should be able to pick them up for a pittance anyway, regardless of whether they're under contract or not.

Hope this helps.

You need to get in there pretty quick, the first couple of days after they appear. I always check the intake every 2 or 3 days in the latter half of February, and every 2 days in all of March. That covers all of Europe except Sweden, I think, and allows you to get at them before they sign a contract. Then you've got Argentina in late August/early September and Brazil in mid-September, all of Africa early October, US late December, Uruguay and Colombia late January, and the rest of South America in June some time.

With regens from some of the more obscure nations you should be able to pick them up for a pittance anyway, regardless of whether they're under contract or not.

Hope this helps.

And sorry to be a total pain. when i look at the screen, can i assume i just scout them yeah?

Back