Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
I bought this kid for a huge amount of cash, because my scouts reckoned he had a potential of 4½ stars + he was German. So far he's been developing quite rapidly, which is great. BUT! For a guy who's going to be a defensive minded player (CB or ballwinning midfielder) I hate the fact that he only has 2 bravery. I mean.. Come on!!!

View attachment 234501

I bought this kid for a huge amount of cash, because my scouts reckoned he had a potential of 4½ stars + he was German. So far he's been developing quite rapidly, which is great. BUT! For a guy who's going to be a defensive minded player (CB or ballwinning midfielder) I hate the fact that he only has 2 bravery. I mean.. Come on!!!

View attachment 931082

a ball playing defender..
would be great if you set up a 3 man defence..
else, if with a stronger and more dominant CB partnering him, he wouldn't have any issues even in a 2 man CB pairing..

Yep. You can highlight up to 500 players at a time and sort out the scouting in one go, rather than click on each individual player and do it one at a time.

View attachment 930441

In my experience it's faster to have multiple scouts get reports on those players instead of one. More work to assign, but eventually quicker. I personally hate having multiple reports of (mostly) ***** players coming through my inbox for a year. :P

a ball playing defender..
would be great if you set up a 3 man defence..
else, if with a stronger and more dominant CB partnering him, he wouldn't have any issues even in a 2 man CB pairing..

He might be better as a LB.

Couple of wonderkids, the Danish one was from the academy, the other one was £3m from Karlsruhe. Both highly rated by my coaches.

View attachment 234251View attachment 234250

But it's all about this guy, £9m from Standard(a wonderkid goalmine in this save, and most others for that matter) is proving to be an absolute bargain as he's having an incredible first season. 5 out of 5 indeed.

View attachment 234249

And here's his strike partner from next season, joining for £6.75m as he had a buy-out clause

View attachment 234248

So I have this good kid. Potential to be the perfect striker...
Any suggestions how to train and preferred moves to train?
View attachment 932275

What kind of formation/role(s) for your strikers do you use? He looks like he would be an excellent advanced forwards or poacher. Would do well as the lone striker (Target Man) with AM support. Id sink his PA atts into the poacher/advanced forward atts in training, as he looks more of a finisher than a complete forward or a more playmaking role (passing can develop, but 5 vision is poor).

Thought this guys potential had been wasted after 2 years on loan in La Liga. Started playing him and the next time i looked at his profile, couldn't believe how quickly he'd developed into this...

for me simply amazing keeping a 34 year old messi out the team at the moment

EDkNN.jpg

I play mostly a AF(In front of wingers and shadow striker) and sometimes AF with F9.
He could be become a perfeect finisher.
Should i let Ibra tutor him despite the fact he has lower DET?

View attachment 932564

I'd advise you against doing that...
being tutored my a mentor with a lower determination in turn lowers the young players' determination, which is a very bad thing.

Yeah, it is probably not worth it. I know, have seen it go down in weeks.
Will train speed, first touch, finishing and dribling. With that potential and is other skills are so low i may try to get them 18-20.

But what preferred moves would people suggest for him? I have never been good in this.

I'd look to improve his first touch and positioning the first thing..

also, if you observe, though he is 181cm tall, his jumping reach and heading attributes are poor comparatively... so to think the possibility of target man is cancelled out...

his team work, work rate, composure, vision etc are pretty decent, and so are his other physical stats...

I don't really use advanced forward or poacher, so can't really comment on that, but I guess he could be good at either roles..

I'd train him as a false 9 and also look to up his long shots, and finally train him as a shadow striker in the AM role.. his pace, acceleration, and off the ball attributes should help him create havoc to opposition defences...

he's still very raw, and you can mould him the way you want..

but the smartest thing would be to train him in a way so that his positive attributes all flourish to make him indeed a much better and a top top player.

looks amazing mate!
can't think of any player he seems like..
if you play him RWB/RM, just get his crossing a wee bit up...
only his bravery is a small glitch for a top class half back imo...
but he would be an awesome regista or a roaming playmaker!

You're spot on there mate, playing him as a Regista. His crossing isn't quite good enough for me to use him as a RWB. Also, I've never used a RM on this game, always a RW/RAM.

I had always thought players that young (eg. 21 and under) with stats like that must have been edited, but I found him at PSG and snapped him up for £34.5mil in the 2027/28 season.

I play mostly a AF(In front of wingers and shadow striker) and sometimes AF with F9.
He could be become a perfeect finisher.
Should i let Ibra tutor him despite the fact he has lower DET?

View attachment 932564

I would. From what I've found, the youngsters DET usually drops to what the tutors is (Ive had 19 DET players drop to 10 in a season before) so going from 15 to 14 is not a big deal at all. Make sure they have similar personalities, or they may fall out with one another.

Back