Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
A new game, a new thread. Use this thread to post your newgens (please don't try and fool us with edited newgens please! They are normally easy to spot and will just cause some aggrrooooo!).

If you don't know what a newgen is, then here is a short explanation:

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc... This is so you don't end up with no players in the game after you have played for a long enough time for all real players to retire from the game. These can normally be identified by the 'Newgen face' which looks like a computer generated face, although these can be turned off, so don't dismiss someone's player due to the lack of face.

Please, only post newgens in here. Feel free to tell us about how good they are, how you found them, what you paid, their goalscoring records etc. Also, feel free to comment on other peoples newgens!
smile.gif
Although, don't be the **** that goes 'OMG U EDITED HIM', because at the end of the day, it's just a game, people shouldn't post edited players, but if they do it's not a massive deal.

An example picture of a regen (granted, this one is from FM2013 but it's me so suck it):

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2013-best-players/280399d1351464906-complete-regen-show-off-your-regen-thread-fm13-duncan-*************-greenwood.png

So yeah, GOGOGO!

(Bonus points for anyone finding a good version of Duncan Greenwood/Nick Meredith too
wink.gif
)

I had such a good one of me before I had to drop my Slovan save. :(

You might have to wait a while for this thread to be active. Downloading the game now. With my bandwidth, even THAT will take a while

Looks pretty handy!!!

How are you in 2017 already???!

Anyone know any where with the regen dates for this year? They've deffo changed France is no longer on the 8th of march but on the 1st.

Anyone know any where with the regen dates for this year? They've deffo changed France is no longer on the 8th of march but on the 1st.

I wouldn't mind knowing this too - I've noticed they've changed slightly

I've been keeping a list, here's what I've got so far (only up to March 22 though):

EDIT: Updated through March 29th.

Feb. 14: Russia
Feb. 15: Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Jamaica, Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, Panama, Haiti, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Surinam, St. Vincent, Barbados, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Kits and Nevis, St. Lucia, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Aruba, Anguilla, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Mexico, Monserrat, Sint Maartin, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, Turks & Caicos, US Virgin Islands
Feb. 23: Wales, Hungary, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New, Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga ,Tuvalu, Vanuatu
Feb. 24: Greece, Poland
Feb. 25: Switzerland
Feb. 26: Israel, N. Ireland
Feb. 27: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Crimea, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, FYR Macedonia, Georgia, Gibraltar, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, San Marino
Mar. 1: France, Germany
Mar. 2: Ukraine
Mar. 5: England, Scotland
Mar. 6: Bulgaria
Mar. 7: Slovenia, Turkey
Mar. 8: Croatia
Mar. 9: Chile
Mar. 10: Portugal, Slovakia
Mar. 11: Uruguay
Mar. 12: Austria, Czech Rep.
Mar. 13: Denmark
Mar. 14: Belgium
Mar. 16: Netherlands
Mar. 17: Italy, Romania
Mar. 20: Spain
Mar. 22: Serbia
Mar. 25: India
Mar. 29: South Africa
Nov. 2: Belarus

Last edited:
I had German regens come in on 01/03/15 but then 24/02/16 so I suspect they're more flexible this year!

The dates in November does that regen date happen in the first season

I just got the same! I had Youth intake for 5th March one season then got them on the 10th march the next :S

I had German regens come in on 01/03/15 but then 24/02/16 so I suspect they're more flexible this year!

I just got the same! I had Youth intake for 5th March one season then got them on the 10th march the next :S

Would be interesting to see if it is the same alternate dates for everyone on the 2nd season

Would be interesting to see if it is the same alternate dates for everyone on the 2nd season

Yeah. I'll continue to track mine. Would be good if some other folks could do a full list too, we could compare. 8-|

Yeah. I'll continue to track mine. Would be good if some other folks could do a full list too, we could compare. 8-|
It seems I am a few weeks behind you in the game and can confirm all your dates were the same as mine. Im just waiting for the brazil date now ;)

I had my first season Brazil regens on January 2nd, 2015. Did anyone else have the same thing happen?

I had my first season Brazil regens on January 2nd, 2015. Did anyone else have the same thing happen?

Yes, they are just the minor clubs in Brazil, not really any real talent in there. The 1st proper Brazil youth intake was normally in September of the second season