View attachment 151516
My defensive rock at the back, very reliable and is my vice-captain :D

View attachment 151515
The next midfield playmaker/general in my trio midfield, after Kante and Renato Sanches. Been playing quite a bit in the latter half of the season. Looking really good for next season

View attachment 151514
Next goalkeeper for the next decade at least, had to sell Rulli due to his rapid improvement. Snapped him up from Barca B at 16 (was unhappy), still young and could only improve from now on.

Can I just ask how you get so many talented young players? I've tried managing Ajax, Benfica but none of my young players become as good as the ones seen here. Thanks!

06511-c517d233-54ef-42da-ad2f-ef1bf462dbe1.png

wow :) this regen looks awesome! I'm wondering what CP/PA does he have?

Can I just ask how you get so many talented young players? I've tried managing Ajax, Benfica but none of my young players become as good as the ones seen here. Thanks!
I would appreciate it if somebody could answer this ASAP, sorry if it seems rude to rush you.

I would appreciate it if somebody could answer this ASAP, sorry if it seems rude to rush you.

Have a look on youtube, there are are many guide on how to scout the regen dates and trawl the world.

As for development, jsut as you would a normal player, training, game time, decent facilities and coaches around him.

Regen to replace carvalho

View attachment 150679View attachment 150678

Found this regen and i'm just wondering do you think he is a future replacement for william he has fairly decent stats and is only 16 looks good to me but in terms of his potential being fairly high will the stats improve quicker because there is a lot of white or is that just cause he's so young. Thanks feedback appreciated

Here are my best regens. I know I have the in game editor but I promise you I haven't edited them, only reason I have it is because I brought it after I started this save and so I didn't disable it.

Fellner:
View attachment 148529
I posted this at the start and I said that he could be my best regen ever and as you can see he hasn't disappointed, just won Golden Boy but wants to win the Champions League at Real. Pity he lost the mohawk...

Gabbarini:
Saw him playing for Velez and since I had another regen from Velez in FM15 I decided to take a whirl and boy did that go well! Was in line for the Golden Boy before getting injured...

Pokorny:
As I qualified for the Champions League I found this lad and with 20 strength I decided to go for him. Turns out he's a beast but unfortunately he struggles to play full 90 without getting tired...

alot of the regens posted here are strikers, but how about some defenders? amazing colombian centerback in my save, only cost me 1.4 million when he was 16! he's got even more room to grow. those physical stats are insane for a CB.
View attachment 147911

View attachment 141732

Signed for £30million from Bayern Munich, 17 year old Nick Ehlert joins the Nuneaton wonderkid factory. There's just too much competition in my midfield so he will be trained up as a right sided attacking wing back.

A week off work and a slight ignoring of the other half can only mean one thing can't it?

More time allocated for regen searching!

4 more wonderkids for viewing pleasure. Perhaps not the strongest youngsters I've ever had, but along with Nick Ehlert with stats easy on the eye at 17 years old you can almost guarantee a world class player will blossom. High hopes for Robin Bekema, should be a talented target man In 10 years time.

Josh Appleton
£0 - Youth academy product
View attachment 141320

Josef Neumann
£5million - Sparta Prague
View attachment 141319

Carl Lyon
£2million - Crystal Palace
View attachment 141318

Robin Bekema
£575k - SC Heereveen
View attachment 141317