Reaction score
new game, a new thread. Use this thread to post your newgens (please don't try and fool us with edited newgens please! They are normally easy to spot and will just cause some aggrrooooo!).

If you don't know what a newgen is, then here is a short explanation:

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc... This is so you don't end up with no players in the game after you have played for a long enough time for all real players to retire from the game. These can normally be identified by the 'Newgen face' which looks like a computer generated face, although these can be turned off, so don't dismiss someone's player due to the lack of face.

Please, only post newgens in here. Feel free to tell us about how good they are, how you found them, what you paid, their goalscoring records etc. Also, feel free to comment on other peoples newgens!
smile.gif
Although, don't be the **** that goes 'OMG U EDITED HIM', because at the end of the day, it's just a game, people shouldn't post edited players, but if they do it's not a massive deal.(H)

View attachment 218646View attachment 218645

Here's one of my best players currently at the club, signed him at the very beginning of the game for free and he developed in great AML inside foward (thats where I play him mostly) but he's also good for Raumdeuter Attack role. Currently he's wanted by few big clubs and I find it pretty hard to keep him in the club because he wants to move on to play in a better league. If they offer 40+ million pounds they can have him. :p

Got this guy in my first intake as Manchester City boss. Hopefully he will progress and I will have an unbelievable set of wingers at the club.

Was expecting Dunc to start this thread. Guess his busy...:S

Hey guys!
I'm going to show you some of my most talented players. Advices on how i could train these youngsters and also how good they look would be appreciated:D. I'm playing on a FM14 save just because I hadn't finish this save when FM 15 was released. Personally I think the best ones are Lemaire and Salman. I'm so unsure about which two strikers I should prioritise. Which strikers would be good in a partnership and which are best ones? Thanks(H)

View attachment 974730View attachment 974733View attachment 974736View attachment 974739View attachment 974742View attachment 974745View attachment 974748View attachment 974751View attachment 974754View attachment 974757View attachment 974760View attachment 974763View attachment 974766View attachment 974769View attachment 974772View attachment 974775View attachment 974778View attachment 974781View attachment 974784View attachment 974787
this is for FM16 mate..

Why isn't this thread sticky??

Anyway, I will be coming back with a few promising newgens.

All four English talents are 1st season youth intakes. Can't complain!

View attachment 203744

HG kid through the Academy in 2016/17 (End of 1st season on FMC), he's had a rise through the Loan system, and now he's near enough 2nd choice.

Found this kid in my youth intake, I actually let him go on a free because none of my youth coaches thought he was any good. Resigned him two days after he went. Kid's amazing so far. As you can see from the stats, he's literally scoring a goal a game.

View attachment 201584

The dutch Michael Owen (in his early days), pure class this lad.

Edit: A quick note on this lad, he had spells of pure brilliance and spells of being totally inept in front of goal, plus he was too injury prone. Sold him to Madrid for £40 million.

Last edited:
i expect all of them to be in my first team in couple of years as im a big fan since previous FM's of developing youngsters

I have bought this rather promising 16 year old regen, why? Well, he played against me for Inter and scored against me, he's only 16 years old and he helped knock me out the Champions League finishing 3rd in the group stages. So I bought him and I think I have picked up the next big thing:

View attachment 200990

He cost 6.5 mil.

I have bought this rather promising 16 year old regen, why? Well, he played against me for Inter and scored against me, he's only 16 years old and he helped knock me out the Champions League finishing 3rd in the group stages. So I bought him and I think I have picked up the next big thing:

View attachment 997213

He cost 6.5 mil.

wow he's good
your lucky to buy him for such ridicoulos price