I would know when the media description say :

- "Promising midfielder, striker...."
- "Young striker, defender....",
- "Enthusiastic striker..",

The player with this description will become Wonderkid or very good player ?

I would know when the media description say :

- "Promising midfielder, striker...."
- "Young striker, defender....",
- "Enthusiastic striker..",

The player with this description will become Wonderkid or very good player ?

No way to know for certain. Have to judge by their stats and coach/scout reports. Still not a guarantee though. Only way to know for certain is genie scout

EY6OsM.jpg

RoPJu9.jpg

r3LgpS.jpg

m7p1lk.jpg

JpU0GP.jpg

eN9SEr.jpg

eN9SEr.jpg

Had a problem with a striker, got only Haller and some scrubs. Then this guy, Nil Syarif, came with my first youth intake. First whole season and 19 goals in Eredivisie. He's not even 18 and already scored 34 goals for the first team.
Then I went into South America searching for some talents. Nothing in Uruguay, plenty in Brazil, but expensive. Then i visited Colombia and those players appeared. And there was a fourth, but I missed him and he chose FC Barcelona:
View attachment 128606
View attachment 128605View attachment 128604View attachment 128603View attachment 128602

Last edited:
@ blizbor : have you a mod in your interface or it s normal interface ?

Nice regen, i will show my regen later

This guy's stats may not bring him anywhere near the discussion of being GOAT, but I have never seen a player with this kind of form. Most of his goals were crucial too; 3 goals against united made it a 4-1 win for us, and 2 goals against leicester dragged us 3-2 through the next round of the fa cup. Bought him for 19mil after being transfer listed. One man wrecking crew.

View attachment 127464
View attachment 127463

I am in the 2026-27 season and here is my current first-team squad, when fully fit. Beside each screenshot is the amount I paid for the player (WARNING: HEFTY PRICE TAGS AHEAD).

Total spent: £364.25m
Current value: £477.5m

For some reason, centre backs do not come cheap at all in this game but they are wonderful players. I still have £200m+ in the bank too. Henny van Raaij has just won the Golden Ball and I almost didn't buy him, but I offered him a 3-week trial and he had an average rating of about 8.50 in 4 games.

Last edited:
I am in the 2026-27 season and here is my current first-team squad, when fully fit. Beside each screenshot is the amount I paid for the player (WARNING: HEFTY PRICE TAGS AHEAD).

Total spent: £364.25m
Current value: £477.5m

For some reason, centre backs do not come cheap at all in this game but they are wonderful players. I still have £200m+ in the bank too. Henny van Raaij has just won the Golden Ball and I almost didn't buy him, but I offered him a 3-week trial and he had an average rating of about 8.50 in 4 games.

you know that Tielemans is not a regen right?