go from country to country or club to club and search in their u21, u18. or search. unless you're using genie scout, there is no other way do to so

On my game there is one called Daddy Drogba, I will post screen later :p

I had a great regen on FM09 called Richard Saunders for chelsea. His stats were immense and when he was 16 he was valued at 6,000,000

its cheating i dont recommend using it, pretty much is makes really good regions and picks the best ones up for you, takes alot of fun out of the game

yeah but how i do it?
i just wanna know. i dont need much of good players, i have a dream team already :D only need to sign Fazio :D

can someone tell me please were i can get regen faces for fm10 got the hairdo's just no faces thx in advance ?????

i dont think its gonna help sharing our regens, as they arent in all games. so the ones you have may not be in mine and vice-versa.

i dont think its gonna help sharing our regens, as they arent in all games. so the ones you have may not be in mine and vice-versa.

well its a regen thread, their was one for 09 and their is one for 10, no one is saying, go and buy this player, because you cant, its a simple thread just to post your regen, therefore its not meant to help.

yeah i understand. would be better if users posted their wonder finds besides regens that have not been listed as wonderkids anywhere. anyways, cheers.

yeah i understand. would be better if users posted their wonder finds besides regens that have not been listed as wonderkids anywhere. anyways, cheers.

nah i know what you mean mate, why not open up a thread?

There's already threads for that. This is purely to brag and share.

Found this lad playing for St Pats Arhletic 18 years old valued about 90k so I bought him for 40k in the january transfer market of my first season with leeds.he not like a worldbeater but I feel he was a very good bargain. heres a screenshot:

View attachment 15874

heres another regen I signed for leeds

View attachment 15876

got him for about 400k, 1.6 coming over 48 months. hes got 9 in 8 :)

let me know what you think