yeah. i was really happy to find him. needed a left back/midfielder as well. found him laying low in Watfords reserves. £525k was a bargain in my eyes

even though, you must admit, my guy is pretty awesome
get him tutored by Silva, magic*

that portuguese player that u found is awesome.

and im from portugal.

Ok now i understand :) He's good but need's improvement, Vela still score's more than him for now...

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

even though, you must admit, my guy is pretty awesome
get him tutored by Silva, magic*

Don't know... dose not seems to me as a magic player, but show me later some screen...

Ok now i understand :) He's good but need's improvement, Vela still score's more than him for now...

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Don't know... dose not seems to me as a magic player, but show me later some screen...

will do mate, then we'll see who's laughing;)

well... found out this 2 pearls.

this guy Samir Meulenberg bought for 2.53M from Ajax, he looks pretty promising.

View attachment 16693

Also bought this guy who looks even better then Samir, in my opinion and 2 years old only.
bought him for like 1.38M when his price as 1.5M.

View attachment 16692

also find this one but decided not to buy since i bought Manel Ballester for 1.38M and the team was asking for over 4M for this one :O

View attachment 16694

this guy looks amazing espeically for his age only 15 im playing as arsenal had a 3.5 million pound bid accepted then the greedy little sod want 16k a week plus 250k singing on offered him 3k and he thinks he deserves more greedy sod

Offer him a youth contract and a year or two later tie him down to a pro-contract

is it just me or are regens gettin uglier and more scary looking

is it just me or are regens gettin uglier and more scary looking
nah, they were ugly and scary looking all along ;)

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

disable the faces like i did if you dont like them

This guy proving to be great for me was very lucky to find him in my under 19s on second season loaned him out for first season and now he is regular in my first team. Currently retraining him to be a striker.

yeah i understand. would be better if users posted their wonder finds besides regens that have not been listed as wonderkids anywhere. anyways, cheers.

i think the entire idea of this is just for fun to show each other what regens we are getting. I dont know how you cant understand the purpose of this topic.... you want to see wonderkids or gd player we can all buy then go to that topic!

My regen players don't have a face! Where is the problem? Help please!

well... found out this 2 pearls.

this guy Samir Meulenberg bought for 2.53M from Ajax, he looks pretty promising.

View attachment 16693

Also bought this guy who looks even better then Samir, in my opinion and 2 years old only.
bought him for like 1.38M when his price as 1.5M.

View attachment 16692

also find this one but decided not to buy since i bought Manel Ballester for 1.38M and the team was asking for over 4M for this one :O

View attachment 16694

nice finds. the 1st two are quality. think you made the right decision about the 3rd one tho

i've been really lucky on FM10. they seem to be making more of the better one's now a think. its nearly end of my 3rd season too, be some more regens being created soon. :p whoo hoo