Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
he isnt good as FB cos hes too slow, but he could be perfect as DC

Then his Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, First Touch etc all go to waste. Look at his Heading, Jumping and Strength. Not exactly CB material is it?

Then his Crossing, Dribbling, Passing, First Touch etc all go to waste. Look at his Heading, Jumping and Strength. Not exactly CB material is it?

its depending which tactic u using on, if u play some very attacking game then hes not good becuse hes slow, okay hes good as DMC (like Mascherano)

What do you think of these, it's the first time I have bought newgens.
Comments please

I think that Dos santos gonna be the man

Last edited:
The striker could be a beast, but my staff didnt think i should make a bid on him, i beg to differ..The other one should be a solid DMC.

Yeah that guy looks really good. Could propably do good as a target man aswell.

how about this lad? his first season with me so he hasn't been prolific but those stats!!

sebastianom.png

or this guy?

5claudiobrignoli.png

Last edited:
I have the large data base and all that,but i dont get any regens like these lot,any ideas on what going wrong???

Filiberto Barba is a wonderkid. i don't think hes is a regen player but you have to load all players from usa

also this guy is a beast. I offered him the world but he wouldn't sign in arsenal

Alan Warren signed for 60k from St Pats Athletic (Ireland)

Finished 2nd Top Goalscorer last season in League 1 (27 goals in 37 games)

Just a small and quick question guys, are you getting the regens from own Youth Academy or you scout your own finding? Because I struggle at finding them, but it's just 2010.

Back