Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Just a small and quick question guys, are you getting the regens from own Youth Academy or you scout your own finding? Because I struggle at finding them, but it's just 2010.
Buy them, because unless you are man City of Real Madrid, you never get any good ones.

But the french always produce some great 19 year olds.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

he start with 16 and this is afetr season one...

dete.jpg
Whats up with his face?

Too tomomate bout his first re-gen he showed (the cb).
Doesn't look any good at all simply because he is 5 foot 8 and has poor jumping stat.
Needs to be taller to be good.

Found This Guy 2 Seasons Ago With Bristol City, Good All Round Defensive Mid, And hes FAIRLY Strong For His Height, Weird speed though for a DMC ??
but for some reason when i click on attachments it wont work.. will get screenie up soon hopefully :o

Bristol have a great youth system in mine, anybody else found smaller teams like this ???

This guy came through for fluminense in the 3rd season i think, bought him for west ham for £26 mil, well worth it. scored lots of goals as you can imagine :D

This guy came through for fluminense in the 3rd season i think, bought him for west ham for £26 mil, well worth it. scored lots of goals as you can imagine :D

20 finishing wow, thats the first time Ive seen that :)

Seriously? I can't count the number of regens I've seen with 20 finishing

I never buy regens as never normally get far enough in a game but in my current save ive got a great regen whos my regular forward only 17

I never buy regens as never normally get far enough in a game but in my current save ive got a great regen whos my regular forward only 17

The main stats I look for in regen fowards is strength and off the ball anyway. Finishing doesn't seem to make a difference when looking for prolific goalscorers, 17 is fine

WTF??? I found this guy while searching through the 16 year olds, thankfully the approach to sign option is there so i am about to bring him to Real Madrid. 3 million possibly rising to 8 million, he wants 73k a week, for a 16 year old LOL, can't wait to see how good this guy is gonna be LOL.

Yeah I am not one for accusing people, but that is a bit suspect lol.

I've seen hundred of regens with a lot of 16-17 stats.
Its not edited.

Back