Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
i dont even know how to edit? : S

i'm a noob.. lol

Last edited:
Finally Able to upload this guy, i left a message earlier and i couldnt upload oO)
Glad i have him now, strange speed stats for defensive mid Though ??

got him for 2 million from bristol about 3 seasons ago :D

O Beirhoff just found me this lad. I'm wondering wether or not to buy him just for the fact that he's invisible and opposition players will just see a haircut flying at them down the left wing....What you lot think?

View attachment 55236

Found this fella just after taking the Italy job, paid £7m plus Coutinho for him.

He's not getting a game at the moment (got Rooney and Lukaku) but looks a decent backup!

Some Of Them Look A Good Bit Edited My Friend(H)
i'm afraid, no one is edited... :)

in fact, DL Gaucho, DC Aslan and AMR Vrzal had almost identical attributes when they regened...

bought them for $ 275K (H), $ 8.75M :D and $ 60M (~40M up front) oO) respectively...

DMC arroyo and O'Neill and Midio Craven are with my squad for 6-7 years...

fortunately arroyo regened in my squad, bought O'Neill for $ 1.2M and craven for $ 140K only!!

i do use Genie Scout; but none of them are edited... :)

silly question,but when you search for regens using genie scout,how do you do it as i canf find any1 like the guys you peeps have been finding,

silly question,but when you search for regens using genie scout,how do you do it as i canf find any1 like the guys you peeps have been finding,

I never use the genie scout my self just the scouts in the game

2 wonderkids

adszoo.jpg

adsz2ove.jpg

gr888 skin!!!! :-)

what is it?

Back