Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
whats the best way to find good regen and i got on in the first season spanish cb 200 pa i was amazed only cost 6 mil as well

this kids a gun, hes at Juve now, but ive had a bid accepted (17m....:s) and hes joining me in jan

Don't think he is a regen mate. He'd have a face otherwise. :)

Best way to find a regen at the start of the game is send your scouts to Germany and Spain (Only nationalities that spawn them) and then click on their assignments tab after a while and filter 'Age: at most 21' and then click on the senior ratings stars; 3 stars is a awesome regen already and 2 and a half has good potential for a top club.
I'll try and post the best regen that ive found, just got him on my chelski save, btw i tried to get Terry to tutor him but the guy doesnt like Terry for some reason (though can you blame him!) and he can't motivate himself to play with Terry and i can't get one of the other veterans to tutor him :(.

Last edited:
My scout has just found this lad in brazil , is he the best 14 year old ever

7JeffWilliams-4.png
6JuanCarlosAguirre-8.png
3LorenzoMonti-3.png
23KwadwoBoateng-2.png
16AntonCarter-2.png
12SantiagoOlivera-3.png
10Adauto-5.png

And they don't have pictures because I turned off generated pictures

Last edited:
They aren't edited, they're 100% genuine.

If I edited them then there wouldn't be any point showing you them, I wouldn't be doing myself any favours pointlessly trying to show off by editing.

That defender though he has 199 PA.

All of those players have PA's of 170-200

They aren't edited, they're 100% genuine.

If I edited them then there wouldn't be any point showing you them, I wouldn't be doing myself any favours pointlessly trying to show off by editing.

That defender though he has 199 PA.

All of those players have PA's of 170-200

Ok but I've a 2042 save and never had a regen even close to that defender

Well it's determined by a few things though... I got him for £19million from Wolfsburg

It's all about luck and a few other things though when regens are created. Some are gonna get better than others... The more leagues loaded the better chances you've got

Well it's determined by a few things though... I got him for £19million from Wolfsburg

It's all about luck and a few other things though when regens are created. Some are gonna get better than others... The more leagues loaded the better chances you've got

I've had CB regens with 200PA before but Juan Carlos is extracting the urine

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

Sweet lord... I never even seen Lorenzo Monti the first time. Come on now ;)

Oh Juan Carlos?

I thought you meant Monti. I picked up Carlos from Monterrey in Mexico for £6million one season.

And another two

NiccolFiamingo.png

19VyacheslavIonov-3.png

And here is Monti at 14 just to prove I'm not editing

LorenzoMonti.png

Last edited:
What about these guys, I'm excited about Luciano joining in a few years, hopefully he improves more by the time I get him

Alejandro Arce :P
Nice regens there mate.

I bought Alejandro first season from real madrid because he looked really good for a 16 year old, am a bit disappointed with his improvement though.
Nicolas Rivero is joining me in january 2013 and he looks quite good already, just needs improvement on his physical attributes.
Guillermo Brandoni will join at the same time as Rivero and he looks decent too, low strength for his position though.
I was going to sign Ali Kroupi and he accepted but the stupid FA couldn't give a work permit to this brilliant player, then I kept bidding for him to try to prevent him to go to other clubs but he eventually went to Almería. It has happened with lots more of excellent young players, they all accept but the FA doesn't.

Back