Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Ridiculous isnt he ?!! I dont really find enough good regens on my games, but Camillin makes up for it !!!

Just Got This Guy Midway Through The 2nd Season, i Have High Hopes :wub:

The best three in my game are:
Paulo - Brazilian CB at Leverkusen
Florian Hoffmann - German CM at Werder Bremen
Andre - Brazilian RB/RWB at A.C. Milan

I need to buy this guy ASAP :D
martins.jpg

Have high hopes for these 2 new regens I bought.

I signed this guy from Levante when he was 17 for £5m, sent him on loan to Burnley for a couple of seasons (feeder club) and now he is the best defensive/central midfielder in the world and won Spanish player of the year two years running and perfect replacement for Xabi Alonso...

Last edited:
I got this guy in the second season in my liverpool game, he is the only regen i have ever had come from the team i have been playing that has been anygood. i usally hav eto buy them in.
what do you think?

richardwilsonregen.png

Here's another one I signed from Liverpool for £20m, where he scored 7 PL goals as a 17/18 year old, I again loaned this guy out to Burnley and he won Young Player of the Year, he plays both centre mid or striker but i play him in midfield because he's great on the ball, he's one of the best players in the game...

Madmonkey...
I think that is the best Regen I have ever seen especially the finishing and composure both being 20, deadly in one-on-ones :), and for 2011!! I'm in 2017 and all I've found is the two I've shown you, they're also good tbh

Last edited:
i found this guy while randomly searching through teams in england, bought him from derby for £575k

I just signed this guy for 1.2Mill, interestingly he comes from Alianza Lima who are the same club who produced Jefferson Farfan and Paolo Guerrero so so it's well worth keeping an eye on them in your game.
alvarezy.png

I also signed this guy for 1.5Mill, my assistant thinks he's going to be better then Jose Riena!
marchesini.png

And finally this guy just got promoted from the academy.
gilbert.png

Last edited:
Two best CBs in the world. :D Had them both for 6 seasons or so, since they were youth players.

8CarlosEduardo.png

25JaroslawBaran.png

Also I'm sorry but I cannot believe madmonkey's regen, there is no way anyone could be that good at 16, there is no room for improvement? Bit of FMRTE aye?

i just got Start of season expectations etc now and i always look to see who my most Talented Intake of youth is and start of the 2nd season i get this guy (i have never seen a regen so good at this age in all my time on FM)
i am As Monaco, just finished 4th 1st season! this guy is a joke, i never expect any sort of good players to come into my youth squad cause i have never ever had before, i nearly shat myself, well pleased i must say :D
View attachment 62127

Back