Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Ive just signed an 18 year old with my Hull City team.
He has the PA of 197. His stats now are amazing.
Il post a screenshot when I get home and upload from that

Guys how do you train your regens? I do have lots of regens with great amazing technical stats but they all lack of physical stats. Do you train them as well as other, lets say Tug's or Dan's? O r do you make a special training for each of the regens? I wanna increase their physical stats but in the same time i dont want any drop in other stats. Any help would be appreciated.

Guys how do you train your regens? I do have lots of regens with great amazing technical stats but they all lack of physical stats. Do you train them as well as other, lets say Tug's or Dan's? O r do you make a special training for each of the regens? I wanna increase their physical stats but in the same time i dont want any drop in other stats. Any help would be appreciated.

I use Tugs at Hard training mode on all positions.
If i want a Target man training i make my own.

im at the start of my 3rd season and i have a few alright regens. nothing special tho. I have found some amazing players which i want but they wont accept bids for them lol :(

He is my Superstar.
No edit of any kind or any way believe it or not, I feel so lucky to get a player like that from a scout report from Roberto Battega !
I bought him at 16 at the price of 2,6 Mil from Mantova at 2010-2011
Hes the reason for me selling Jesus Navas for 40 mil to Man Und
At 18 and hes worth 41 Mil already!

nieror.jpg

nieromessi.jpg

nieroronaldo.jpg

He is my Superstar.
No edit of any kind or any way believe it or not, I feel so lucky to get a player like that from a scout report from Roberto Battega !
I bought him at 16 at the price of 2,6 Mil from Mantova at 2010-2011
Hes the reason for me selling Jesus Navas for 40 mil to Man Und
At 18 and hes worth 41 Mil already!

nieror.jpg

nieromessi.jpg

nieroronaldo.jpg

I'd question the authenticity of that guy :S

I got this guy called Logan Magnier, i bought him for £26 million from Bayern, he's the best CB in my game to date.

12loganmagnier2.png
12loganmagnier2.png

12loganmagnier.png

12loganmagnier.png

Heres the best regen so far at 2013/2014, we was at middlesbrough before he went to aston villa

I bought this guy off Villa at the start of the third season fro £3m. He looks like a fantatsic prospect, already pushing Moutinho and Hamsik for the two first team CM spots. Mark Noble is waaaaayyyy out of the equation....
View attachment 63859

Just signed a 22 year old argentinian left back called Fabian Monzon from Boca Juniors for 3 million for Werder Bremen and he has netted 16 goals in 19 games including 2 hatricks and 9 in the last 5. Best signing ever without a doubt. Oh and all goals have been hit from at least 20 yards!

View attachment 63977

My best first season regen by a mile. Considering I'm Partick Thistle and he's come through the youth system it's quite impressive. Unfortunately I have to play him almost every game because of the lack of quality up front. Will this stop him reaching his potential?

Back