Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Not a super regen . But a great buy nonetheless i signed him for 65 k from bohemians at the start of my second season just rejected a 40.5 million pound offer from arsenal for him # .

View attachment 63977

My best first season regen by a mile. Considering I'm Partick Thistle and he's come through the youth system it's quite impressive. Unfortunately I have to play him almost every game because of the lack of quality up front. Will this stop him reaching his potential?

It will help him reach it.

Some African regens from my Ethiopia game. Obviously I have no chance of signing them :'(

regens are the most exciting part of the game to me, love in 20 years when your team is full of regens

I have to ask, why not play a season where you only have regens? Makes the game freaking impossible to be fair as everything is random, and suddenly Man-United, Chealsea, Liverpool are relegation teams, all a bit unpredictable.:$

Last edited:
This Regen looks promising needs better physical stats though :D

Image.jpg

yeh we know , were mates he posted the wrong one lol hes working on finding his screenshot now

Got some others, these are through manual scouting, some free, was hard work but well worth it:)
for southport, just got promoted to the premier league. campos's stats are pretty good, but he plays amazing. shoots from range, cuts in, likes to try tricks. the keeper is also amazing.

Andrew Riley :)
Got This Guy From Bristol,
Heres How he Developed :)
My Best Genuine FM 10 Regen Find That I Myself raised, Im Proud Haha

Jose Alfonso, More Recent Find :)

Sergio Mejias,
Got him from villareal this season :)

Back