Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
I've found this guy in my A.C. Milan save in 2016. He looks like Cristiano Ronaldo. I wanted to buy for 32 million dollar, but lazio refuse my offer, because they wanted 123 million dollar. lol. But, i'm happy because i could buy him for 52 million dollar:D

Just come into my Newcastle squad, he's 17

jonathanoakes.png

This lad's just broken into my first team this season, very Rio Ferdinandish

how do you turn the faces of regens of
they're really ugly

My Ultimate Phenom Striker

Isn't he awesome...

Last edited:
Ahhh, this regen posted by a guy above looks ecactly like me :S
NicolaPeluso2013.png

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

well everything except stats. Mine would be better ;)

Ahhh, this regen posted by a guy above looks ecactly like me :S
NicolaPeluso2013.png

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

well everything except stats. Mine would be better ;)

Poor *******.

**** you wasteman, you fail, ******* ****!

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Don't insult others when ur a ******* ****** who doesn't know anything, you're the biggest ******** on this earth. Go get a life you ************!

Infraction: Expect one.

Natural fitness is a bit of a worry, but he should still do well :)

Can I ask how you find these guys? I've scouted through countless U19/21 International squads (Myself and set my scouts to do so) and can't seem to find any real world class Regens. It's really bugging me. I'm in the third season now so all the U19 squads are Regens usually and some of the players in the U21 squads.

sign these two when they were 14 and 16 here they are at 21 and 19

Can I ask how you find these guys? I've scouted through countless U19/21 International squads (Myself and set my scouts to do so) and can't seem to find any real world class Regens. It's really bugging me. I'm in the third season now so all the U19 squads are Regens usually and some of the players in the U21 squads.
Look in the under-21's and there may be some 16 year olds there.

Alternatively. Look at some of the clubs [Argentina have some good players] and you'll generally run across a good few regens.

Back