Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Can I ask how you find these guys? I've scouted through countless U19/21 International squads (Myself and set my scouts to do so) and can't seem to find any real world class Regens. It's really bugging me. I'm in the third season now so all the U19 squads are Regens usually and some of the players in the U21 squads.

Genie Scout.

Wish he signed for me instead :(

Great mental and tehnical att. for me perfect player, also he can be uses on many positions, whole midfield´s positions, and as defender, his jumping is only 9 and strength 13

ctall could i just ask what skin you are using, what club & competition logos and what colours for your attributes??? its just i quite fancy it as mine on my FM :)

ctall could i just ask what skin you are using, what club & competition logos and what colours for your attributes??? its just i quite fancy it as mine on my FM :)

The club logo's silky sideways an the skin is called rd4 sk1n- final

The club logo's silky sideways an the skin is called rd4 sk1n- final

Nice one mate! will be sorting that skin out soon!

Attatched is one of my best english prospects in this current game (if it works) but i am only in my 4th season! I would have better ones to share but another game i had going for 11-12 season somehow got corrupt :(

I say english.....hes american and got him from DC United but declared himself for Englands U21's

A regen i have just bought from Celtic in the January transfers for a mere £2.5mil! Have not played yet but seems good to me :) good with both feat too!

need a new striker as Mame Biram Diouf (starts as Man U) wants to leave for a bigger club. He is sooo quick and agile! scores most my goals and makes most of the assists :(

What clubs would you say produce the most quality regens?

Back