• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
10of9c8.jpg
2e6gdjq.jpg
ws8xnn.jpg

Last edited:
54udco.jpg

Had this guy a couple of years, and he just picked up the world player of the year. It's worth pointing out I play him at RM rather than AMR - which I think makes his goal scoring a little more impressive! :)

I found this guy really early on .....He's worth one million more than what i got him for at 16 can play on the same level as valencia i think he could become class

got this kid last season for £4mil. he is incredible. he's not quite as good as ibrahimovic yet. but by the start of next season. ibrahimovic will be packing his bags. whilst he makes way for jimmy senechal !! one negative about him thou. he's french :'( :'(

I was shocked to find this guy at Hinckley United. Its now the end of the season and he is being tracked by many huge clubs and I am demanding over £20M + for him but do I sell and use the money to build up the rest of the squad as i am now near enough garenteed promotion to the BSP or do I keep him and make a push up the leagues?

View attachment 83253

I was shocked to find this guy at Hinckley United. Its now the end of the season and he is being tracked by many huge clubs and I am demanding over £20M + for him but do I sell and use the money to build up the rest of the squad as i am now near enough garenteed promotion to the BSP or do I keep him and make a push up the leagues?

View attachment 83253

I am sorry, but that is complete bull ****.

Tbh you don't even need to use the corner cheat to get a player that good to score that many goals in the league you are in.

Gotta say, that has to be FMRTE.

Honestly I havent used FMRTE and I dont know what the corner cheat is. Using FMRTE is cheating and it would be pointless of me to post a screenshot on here of a player who has been edited, wouldn't it ? I don't cheat on FM as there is no point, its a game.

A) I dont have FMRTE as its cheating and B) whats the corner cheat?

A) Pretty sure you do, and you are, because you're in 2010, with a very low league club and the player is 16 years old, and has scored 72 goals in 38 appearances and is only worth £130,000 as well as being payed just £20 a week.

If you're not using one (the former) or both, i'd be very surprised and you are extremely lucky and will be even more so to hang onto him

Honestly I havent used FMRTE and I dont know what the corner cheat is. Using FMRTE is cheating and it would be pointless of me to post a screenshot on here of a player who has been edited, wouldn't it ? I don't cheat on FM as there is no point, its a game.

Whatever, looks like you have a player with 180 CA+ playing in a ***** league for a team with a ***** reputation, just wouldn't happen.

Anyways, here's my, unadulterated regen:

Note: I say 'unadulterated' but i have in fact used the Editor in this case. However i would like to point out that i haven't in any way changed or improved any of his attributed or CA/PA - The one thing i have done, is to make him left footed, instead of right, explaining the fact he also plays at RB, i did this because i felt he was the next Thomas Vermaelen and wanted to play him in TV's position, without it being awkward, at LCB

Back