Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Wow, what position do you play him in and what duty?

well, ive was unsure on what position and duty would be most suitabe to get the best out of him. i had been playing him as advanced forward with attacking duty because ofhis pace and dribbling attributes and he was doing alrite, but then i asked on this thread what people thought would be best for him and someone said poacher attack, which i suppose makes sense with his 20 finishing, 19 heading, and 16 aticipation, and it has worked a treat in my new season. he's started every league game in that position and has got 17 goals in 13 games so far, playing next to sergio aguero as an advanced forward with attacking duty. so i guess its the mixture of dribbling and creativity from aguero and the penalty box instincts of this guy which are combining well.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

This guy is pretty fantastic!

pretty nice mate, if you got his physical attributes up +1 or +2 he'd be quality

fredthomson.png
omarhadir.png

Last edited:

that winger is quality mate. i like him, a great find! if his pace and acceleration increased a little he would be untouchable! but you cant argue with those dribbling and crossing attributes, in credible!

that winger is quality mate. i like him, a great find! if his pace and acceleration increased a little he would be untouchable! but you cant argue with those dribbling and crossing attributes, in credible!

Totally agree mate, his dribbling actually makes up for having no pace. He is awesome and they are both qaulity finds.

Year 2009 2010 season i was looking for young talent and i found this superstar wonderkid i have never seen a wonderkid like this in the first seaosn before so i will show him.

View attachment 88869

at only 15 years old rick van loon he has got to be a talent .​

This is purely my regen players from youth team without taking away from other clubs

2v00ha0.png

He always appeared consistent :D

12384qr.png

:D

Year 2009 2010 season i was looking for young talent and i found this superstar wonderkid i have never seen a wonderkid like this in the first seaosn before so i will show him.

View attachment 88869

at only 15 years old rick van loon he has got to be a talent .​

Great find mate. I always turn on attribute masking, but i got a list from The Dugout for Regen Dates, and selected a few notable ones, now i always have a look through academies of Dutch, French and Spanish clubs as well as South American ones. It's great when you find someone like that!

have 37 mil €
should i buy
luis suarez 23 mil €
lukaku 12 mil €
munian 24 mil €

Back