Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
ricardomelendez.png

I know he's not 'awesome'. But is he at least decent?

Another Brazilian striker i have just signed for Manc,

21Alpio.png

Needs work on the Physical, but i'm sure we can get him on a good training schuelde.

These are some of the best regens I've ever had in any FM/CM. Truly immense.

This guy have won all possible awards for the past 5 seasons. 40-50 goals per season, and +20 assists.

Last edited:
Dont really know how to upload a photo so sorry if it's messy.

Signed this player from Heartland for £700k, found him through being the Nigeria manager but he decided to play for England instead! Hasn't really improved in the 2 years i've had him. Any suggestions for a training schedule? Dont know much about balancing my training :/ If he +1/2 on physical he would be amazing!
img339.imageshack.us

Dont really know how to upload a photo so sorry if it's messy.

Signed this player from Heartland for £700k, found him through being the Nigeria manager but he decided to play for England instead! Hasn't really improved in the 2 years i've had him. Any suggestions for a training schedule? Dont know much about balancing my training :/ If he +1/2 on physical he would be amazing!
img339.imageshack.us

Try downloading dan's training schedules and give him lots of first team football

Yeah i'll try playing him a bit more, hard with Lukaku in your team though! Heres another that I only just found, getting on a bit but will still be quality.

i bought hammond,rayner and mammeri 4-5 year ago and i made em really good players as u can see!

Might not be him though, he may have player faces turned off, so you can't see any generated faces.
No, how stupid of me, he is a real player, i thought he was a regen, my mistake, i also did sign him from Real Madrid.

Hey people, please can you tell me which type of forward i should play this guy as? example, advanced forward/deep lying forward/complete forward, and please include attack/support. he is immense but i dont know which type of forward position would get the very best out of him? he is playing next to aguero who i've got playing as an attacking advanced forward.

Hey, just signed this young lad, hope he turns out good, cause I think he looks pretty good for 15 years old.

Antonio Lopez, joining my Chelsea squad at the end of the season.
Same for Mario Unger

quite alot , i work shift work so when i'm on nights i play for about six hours a night and i work alot of weekends . here's my very best two stars , there only problem is they get injured alot

****, i'd pay a lot for the two.

that sucks man, big time, he looks pretty unreal. always annoys me when you finally find someone who looks amazing and then you realise he's just be signed and you missed out on him. keep tabs on him tho, and every couple of months do a scout report on him and reveal in the press you think he'll be a star player and because he's young, you could get yourself in his favoured personnel. then, if he ever does want to leave, or you get a bid accepted by his club, he'll be more likely to push for a move and choose your club.

that GK looks like he could be a star mate, i'd try and get him in if he's not too expensive. i dont normally go for regen goalkeepers too much, i prefer to pay more money for older experienced keepers, but if you can get him for quite cheap he'd be a good gamble and you can develope him and hope he becomes a worldbeater.

i found this guy as soon as he started the game aged 18 and had to activate his release clause of £9.5 million to get him, it was totally worth it tho, take a look now he's 21.

Wow, what position do you play him in and what duty?

Back