Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
I have found a really good young striker, I recon with a good training schedule and a boost in physical stats, this lad will be excellent.

This lad is going to be a star , i'm just about to send him on loan to my feeder club to get some first team football

i got this guy when he was 18 for 2 mil
now he is a monster

12LukaszKostecki-2.png

Andrew Turkington - bought from Portsmouth when he was 17, currently on loan at Valencia.

Juan Antonio Torres - bought from Barca when he was 18, currently on loan at Olympiakos.

Both look like they're gonna be stars!

Andrew Turkington - bought from Portsmouth when he was 17, currently on loan at Valencia.

Juan Antonio Torres - bought from Barca when he was 18, currently on loan at Olympiakos.

Both look like they're gonna be stars!

Train turkington to bullet throws and he'll be a bomb! A little more training and development on specific areas and they will be great!

Train turkington to bullet throws and he'll be a bomb! A little more training and development on specific areas and they will be great!

Thanks mate will make sure I do it. They're both getting loads of experience at clubs playing in Europe.

The guy is just ridiculous. Bought him at the start of last season for 18m and in 1 year his value has basically doubled. Wanted him since he was 15 but he was always at my rivals :(

Back