Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
My Best Regen so far...

Think I spent 10 million on him a year ago.

Now he's doubled in value!! :D

David should really be playing better considering his attributes but they are some beastly strikers you have. I don't ever get a regen who eventually gets 20 finishing.

Yeah he had a poor season. Did better the year before though. I have another striker with 20 finishing and other great technical stats...he just has no pace and failed to get a goal all season :(

View attachment 2499

Im in my second season, (my first save game i was in 2020 and it got corrupted had to start over). One of my scouts found this kid, i signed him up quick. Should i start him in my 3rd season or should i wait?

Im in my second season, (my first save game i was in 2020 and it got corrupted had to start over). One of my scouts found this kid, i signed him up quick. Should i start him in my 3rd season or should i wait?

Try and loan him out to a lower level club and he should get plenty of games and then by next season he will be more than ready.

Try and loan him out to a lower level club and he should get plenty of games and then by next season he will be more than ready.

Sounds good. Didnt know whether or not it was a good idea to start him now or wait. If i did start him now i would have to sell a player and switch the formation up. Thanks for the advice!

Jorge Paz is amazing and the full-backs are best in world in their positions says Genie.

Other loaned ones are great now and the 16 years old ones are very promising.

Jorge Paz is amazing and the full-backs are best in world in their positions says Genie.

Other loaned ones are great now and the 16 years old ones are very promising.

what did you do just buy every good gen in the DB? seems to be a lot for only 5 seasons in

2 of the world best on my valencia save
and my hot prospect with 200 PA!!!!!!!!!

A couple of nice regens found in 3rd season. Issam Jebali was snatched right under my nose by Palermo in January transfer window :(

what did you do just buy every good gen in the DB? seems to be a lot for only 5 seasons in

If he uses genie scout its pretty easy to get a team of world beating regens. Just keep checking for them when they are 14/15/16 when they are still dirt cheap. It ruins the game like that, I think finding young players and watching them develop (or not) is the best part of FM.

View attachment 104582

came in the game first season, bought by real madrid immediately whilst managing at madrid. bought him for only 6.5 for liverpool thanks to the release clause every spanish club player has xD. him and hulk = lethal combination

best player to every come through my youth ranks. first season nd he's already scoring like a first team regular. very excited about him.
View attachment 104583

this is my new gerrard. mental attributes are crazy. compared him to fabregas, hes better except for passing and physical. btw, this is his first season, which is not bad xD
View attachment 104584

got this one for free. seemed decent at the time, now hes developed into quite an amazing player. check his heading
View attachment 104585

Back