Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Talk about a bargain, that's insane stats for a defender right there, though his concentration is a little low. Might want his mentals being beefed up a bit.

he gets a fair amount of defending training so i hope his concentration skill will improve. since he's very ambitious and professional i'm sure his stats might get up a little bit in the next few years.

Amazing kid, his stats are pretty good, not amazing but he's only 16 and look at his goals/games, incredible.

I could get chastised for saying this, but with this thread, its obvious that some people have used FMRTE to make their regens better, rather than seeing how they develop naturally. obviously some people on here will take the time to see how their regens develop naturally, and i apologise if anyone feels offended. just dont see the point in editing a regen, its pointless and hollow.

I could get chastised for saying this, but with this thread, its obvious that some people have used FMRTE to make their regens better, rather than seeing how they develop naturally. obviously some people on here will take the time to see how their regens develop naturally, and i apologise if anyone feels offended. just dont see the point in editing a regen, its pointless and hollow.

Well yes. Some people have clearly edited theirs which is ridiculous really because people aren't going to cry into their cornflakes if someone has a better regen than someone else.

I personally prefer the game when all the regens are coming through as replacing the standard players. Makes the game more interesting as you no longer know automatically who to sign each year

Well yes. Some people have clearly edited theirs which is ridiculous really because people aren't going to cry into their cornflakes if someone has a better regen than someone else.

I personally prefer the game when all the regens are coming through as replacing the standard players. Makes the game more interesting as you no longer know automatically who to sign each year

Ive not managed to produce a truly world class regen yet, have signed a few over the years from various clubs, but id imagine it would be hugely rewarding to see one rise from the youth ranks and become a great player.

Hello

don't know if anybody has found this player i am in 2016 on my England carrer :)

Hello

don't know if anybody has found this player i am in 2016 on my England carrer :)
hey bud, no one will EVER have the exact same REGEN in their games ;)

WHAT IS A REGEN YOU ASK?
A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc...so that you dont en

attachment.php

You like?

He wasn't from my youth system. I signed him from Vit. Guimaraes for £10'500'000. Bargain if you ask me.

And that James Ludlam looks quality.

Three Regens i signed for my Chelsea team this season - all 3 labelled Wonderkids.

Back