• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
my most talented players from my Valencia team
Droste got 200 PA!!!!!!!!!!
and i'm every excited about my new signing Miladinov

i can see your players :)

is Schrieir (sp) not good enough for Steklo skin? :P

that was taken when i decide to re-use the old skin(i miss it) :)

now he is around 25 years old so he have well developed...im just showing regens when are still young and hungry...LOL

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

I've a few regens. in my squad, mostly in my Reserves/Youths. Best one i've got, and he was bought:

Not really a regen but i picked him up for 28k and after scoring 2 in 4 premier league games and scoring 7 goals in 2 league cup games (Hat-trick against Rochdale, 4 goals against west brom) he has become first choice striker (above Dzeko, Tevez and Adebayor) and his value has shot up to 600k

Not really a regen but i picked him up for 28k and after scoring 2 in 4 premier league games and scoring 7 goals in 2 league cup games (Hat-trick against Rochdale, 4 goals against west brom) he has become first choice striker (above Dzeko, Tevez and Adebayor) and his value has shot up to 600k

He is a regen. And a very good one, youve got a gem there mate(6)

Ive found this kid will sign him up in the next window.. looks promising for a 14 year old

Ive found this kid will sign him up in the next window.. looks promising for a 14 year old

He looks good but his Balance and Anticipation are horrible. His Decisions don't look good either. He will need the highest Tactical training and good Aerobics training, I think.

i think regens are quality but how come i neva get any good 1s in my game or cant find them,

i select large data base and most league's

please help!!!

i found this gem stone of a wonderkid in hungary at the start of the 2012/2013 season. i caught him from MTK budapest and he prefered to be part of my mönchengladbach squad instead of playing for real, juve and liverpool who also wanted him.
how? LOTS OF MONEY! i gave him and his club double the money they expected :D
i ended up paying 950.000 € to MTK and a monthly wage over three years of 150.000 € for him - still something i'd call a bargain. he plays pretty good so far - my very best deal ever in this game!
best thing is: he can still improve :wub:

Last edited:
i found this gem stone of a wonderkid in hungary at the start of the 2012/2013 season. i caught him from mtk budapest and he prefered to be part of my mönchengladbach squad instead of playing for real, juve and liverpool who also wanted him.
how? LOTS OF MONEY! i gave him and his club double the money they expected :D
i ended up paying 950.000 € to MTK and a monthly wage over three years of 150.000 € for him - still something i'd call a bargain. he plays petty good so far - my very best deal ever in this game!
best thing is: he can still improve :wub:

Talk about a bargain, that's insane stats for a defender right there, though his concentration is a little low. Might want his mentals being beefed up a bit.

@ctall

at this rate you may well get to 2100 before FM11 is released!

Back