Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Notice how unbelievably meagre young players' stamina stats are in FM ? How are they supposed to last past half time ?

This is also true of players of any age in FM as well. IMO, this is a weak spot in SI's game model & always has been. The amount of times the opposition I've been playing has made at least 2 subs at half time is unreal ( not for any tactical or injury reason, you understand, but because they're too shagged out to continue ! ).

The stamina stat is the only stat that I have no concerns about editing to give a more realistic number to ( so that, abw, a player will last upto the 65 min mark at least ! ).

Dobcheev....Notice how unbelievably meagre young players' stamina stats are in FM ? How are they supposed to last past half time ?
have that exact problem with Van der Wiel, only ever gets to play half a match and he's only 21/22 on my game.. his stamina just decreases ridiculously to like 40 after an half.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

oneunited.......I got him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 mil

You got the guy you wanted for 3 million, or the one I suggested ?

that frank dekkers looks incredible, hes gonna be such a beast.

that frank dekkers looks incredible, hes gonna be such a beast.

yeah i'd like to see his history - 32.5million is a high valuation at 17 - its a high value at any age

has he improved alot since you've had him or, was he already on this level when you signed him?

He's gone up abit since i had him but he was still pretty good when i signed him.

i thought 10 mil was a bargain :)

Back