what improvement hes looking like he might turn out as a back up compared to my other regens,terry subotic kjaer and alex

Dunc, how do you play without any real players? I though ticking the box thing on the new game set up just changed the names about a bit.

Dunc, how do you play without any real players? I though ticking the box thing on the new game set up just changed the names about a bit.

I just clicked it and it filled the game with regens :)

Started a game with no real players, as FM10 is pretty boring atm as I am waiting for FM11,chose Arsenal, had this player from the start.

9hrvojesamardzic.png

Jesus christ if I had to manage against him i would **** myself to high heaven

Here's some of the young lads in my youth team , i paid 30m for andy logan

Started a game with no real players, as FM10 is pretty boring atm as I am waiting for FM11,chose Arsenal, had this player from the start.

9hrvojesamardzic.png

i mite start a game like this
is it any good starting with regens

i mite start a game like this
is it any good starting with regens

you usually get an incredible amount of quality teenagers - its pretty fun spending a couple of hours searching the game for gems

how many leagues do people have on their games to get the most chance of getting better regens?

i have 3 ireland, england and spain all great for regens but theres much better places like ukraine and brazil

I load 3 as well, Italy, Spain and England as playable, while everything else is view only.

so you dont have to have all the leagues then just on view only,as i have that but only get 2 or three ok regens a year is this normal?

others seem to get loads?

i have all major european and south american leagues loaded up in my game and i normally find 15-20 good regens a season

ctall what leagues do you have loaded, also are they playable of just on veiw only?

In my game the very best regens have come from spain
In my save, there are like 7 goldy regen from England but 1 godly regen from Spain.
FM is cheating, I'm managing Spain but they will never let me have godly players.