Me too, The good regens always come to the other countries than the one I'm managing.

I've got a tonne of good young players in my squad - about 5 regens - but I'm not putting screenies for all of them.

Have a look:

I've got a tonne of good young players in my squad - about 5 regens - but I'm not putting screenies for all of them.

Have a look:

Yeah these are all fairly decent for championship or league one, they're not the best regens ever seen especially if you look at SuperNellie's above :)

Here's four more from my spurs squad got high hopes for these

ctall, how on earth are you in the year 2083???? What is your play time??

i have a lot of youth prospects in my reserves and under 18s, here are some of my most promising and first team players. took my a few years to build up to the amount of regens i have but its worth it. also the player called alession papini has been a machine in developing over the last three seasons.

i have a lot of youth prospects in my reserves and under 18s, here are some of my most promising and first team players. took my a few years to build up to the amount of regens i have but its worth it. also the player called alession papini has been a machine in developing over the last three seasons.

I kinda like Driss Allali