again back to my original post i see the chap with the 100 so on days playtime has loads of leagues selected what do people select and do you put them as playable of view only and does it slow down the game?

:S

again back to my original post i see the chap with the 100 so on days playtime has loads of leagues selected what do people select and do you put them as playable of view only and does it slow down the game?

:S

All the leagues i have loaded up are playable , i find that the further you get into the game the slower it becomes

cheers mate, i think i need to have a cleer out on my laptop so it performs beta lol

does haveing all these leagues meen you get better/more regens?

ctall, I WANT YOUR JOB!!! :) well done mate, the furthest I have reached is 2021 (Y)

Just found this kid as I was searching through the PL for players to add to the National Pool for my England U20 squad...promptly made a bid for my Barnsley side, hope I can get him. If I do, what's the best way to train him up? I've got Dan's Training for youths, pop him into that and bring him to the reserve squad?

ctall how old is your manager? He would have to be over 100... oO)

Had to spend £32m, but I believe he's well worth it.

Last edited:
Surprised at how many good players I there have been coming from the US..
I am in 2015, and they have one of the best LB in the world and alot of other talented players..

And I found an amazing forward from Romania, hes a beast. Then two solid MC... just wish they would have more faces and haircuts, some of them tend to look like tools..

Some of my world-class regens from my Man City save in the year 2025:

Dodja is the best GK in the game, McCracken is the perfect all-round midfielder while Jose Gonzalez and Manuel are goal-scoring machines. Manuel might be best regen ever.

This guy is a product of the Feyenoord Academy in Ghana, was bought for a mere 12 thousand pounds by Corinthians. He is joining me in the next transfer window for a hefty fee of 15 million pounds.