Napushenko

Reaction score
I thought it will be a good idea to start posting pics of our regen players. I mean, the best ones or some potential..

I got this one, jalal el kadouri, he`s playing substitute for Dzeko, buyed him from Dnipro for about 5 mil euros (my currency is km so i must change into € )

what do you think of him ?

also, post yours..

23mjde.jpg

Isn't there already a thread on regens?

Still, a decent regen there mate.

He's not too bad, ive not really come across any regens in my game yet.

dont know about that other thread, sorry, maybe it`s not like this one ? to post pics or so.

yeah, he`s good :) and scores.

yeah that was for lat year. this thread is good.

I have not come across any good ones yet. I am only in the 2nd season so that could be why.

Don't normally find any good ones till around the 4th season or is that just me.?

I dont normally find any really good ones until about season 3

this 16 regen is amazing. just found him on my bristol city game. only halfway through 1st season as well

can't sign him until end of 2nd season tho. bet he'll be amazing

View attachment 15486

this guy looks promising too. can't believe i gotta wait tho. grrr

View attachment 15487

I came across a really promising regen in my first season believe or not lol he's a centre back plaed for Rayo in Spain bought on the cheap and hes 17 now.

View attachment 15491

regens are the most exciting part of the game to me, love in 20 years when your team is full of regens

me too. a love seeing what happens to them and their stat increases

ha. i did a random and ended up with them. battling for promotion with 6 games to go as well. :p sorry

your very lucky mate i hate them more than man united lol

players that are fake and generated by the fm engine to keep the game going

players that are fake and generated by the fm engine to keep the game going

thanks for explaining.
do you think there will be any good regens in F.C. Porto? im in second season.

it is random and it can be from anywhere. yes. it is possible for them to appear in porto, or they can also appear as low as league 2 in england as well