My napoli guy at the top of the page has scored over 60 goals in all comps 2 years in a row!!
his attributes dont look the best but he is a goal scoring machine!!

thanks man :)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

thanks alot :)

need help on where to play this beast and what PPM's to train him:

EqtfS.png

gBww7.jpg

he can obviously play in a ridiculous amount of positions but choosing PPM's to teach him will be hard... and also where to play him most.

the position i will definitely not play him is poacher, as this guy fills that role extremely well.

K4J8z.png

anyone got any opinions on this?

need help on where to play this beast and what PPM's to train him:

EqtfS.png

gBww7.jpg

he can obviously play in a ridiculous amount of positions but choosing PPM's to teach him will be hard... and also where to play him most.

the position i will definitely not play him is poacher, as this guy fills that role extremely well.

K4J8z.png

anyone got any opinions on this?

Try to teach him to Run down the Right, knock it past his man, Runs channels? Place Shots, Shoots from Distance (usually bad but with 18 long shots, maybe not)

EDIT: Just realised he's 24, can't tutor him.

Pity too, doing just tutoring, I have a 20 Yr old AM with 8 useful PPMs.

Possibly play him as an Inside Forward from the Right wing, or retrain him as an AM/C and give him the Trequartista role?

Last edited:
Any tips on how to train / play this regen? Labelled the next Batistuta.

edit: has a PA of 190 according to genie scout

attachment.php

Last edited:
Last edited:
View attachment 194032Signed this guy on loan from roma as you can see. As you can aslo see he banged a hat trick on his debut. Think I can safely say rayo will be staying up this season.

Try to teach him to Run down the Right, knock it past his man, Runs channels? Place Shots, Shoots from Distance (usually bad but with 18 long shots, maybe not)

EDIT: Just realised he's 24, can't tutor him.

Pity too, doing just tutoring, I have a 20 Yr old AM with 8 useful PPMs.

Possibly play him as an Inside Forward from the Right wing, or retrain him as an AM/C and give him the Trequartista role?

my only thing with playing him on the right wing is i have suso playing there who does awesome, been trying him in my right striker slot recently with kouadio playing as a poacher on the left spot and hes been pretty quiet for most of the games, showing flashed of brilliance. might just take time to fit in properly?:

suso:

bnpS2.jpg

SJsg3.jpg

I also have neymar up the left, and dont have a slot in ACM!

so i guess my only choice is the right hand striker slot lol - need to choose between treq, DLF or complete fwd basically.

might try knocking ball past opponent first as that will always help with dribbling looking at his speed/dribbling stats?

so would you recommend placing shots over powering them?

just unearthed a real gem for my athletic bilbao save and i just had to have a sneek peak at his PA when i saw his stats at 16 and what the scout rated him as and his PA is 200 :O unbelievable i beat barca to the signing of him.View attachment 194059

Last edited:
View attachment 194061Signed in 2011-2012 season was worried about lack of development however a loan deal to lazio in 2012-2013 helped his progression ! current ability is 3.5 stars and potential ability is 4 stars. only paid 900k for him absolute bargain !