I feel that we should allow regens into our game , cos it will be more realistic instead of sticking to our stubborn views of not using regens!! And we should also not cheat in games just so to win trophies :) cheers

Dont agree with this. Its people games and they can play them how they want. Okay, yes, its unrealistic but thats how they want to play. They paid there money so can do what they want. Raikain isn't a fan of regens and some people use the FMRTE.

I think he was having a dig at me for some reason :) hahaha! I don't hate regens, I like them occassionally, especially when playing with a weaker team and you find a player like I found above and you can get him for £2.5m :) it is realistic how a new wonderkid has started his career somewhere and he moves in the correct channels for bigger clubs to sign him and improve as a player..

oh and by the way, if you were referring to me cheating, I do not in the slightest, I play the game the way it is meant to be played, properly, realistically and honestly.. :)

so I suggest keeping comments like that to yourself in future if that was a dig at me :) cheers

Seems to me like he just read comments, and not bothered looking before he made a remark. Not sure if he was having a dig or not but either way was needless.

In my eyes, you can play it how you want, although I do play it realistically. I do tend to use Genie Scout from time to time, because I cant be arsed to search for players lol.

Dont think he will reach the 200 PA by the look of things, if so he would have had a higher star rating than that, unless you had a useless scout look at him. If you use Genie Scout, if you check at the bottom to see progress rate, it will tell you what he will reach.

I think I signed a 50k lb from Northampton on the assumption he was going to reach the 196 PA he was at, turned out his progress rate would only reach 150 XD.

mate, he is using 7. only in Win7 u can pin a app to open it up quickly. other that that ur right it has to be highlighted if its open.

vista doesnt have that the pinning taskbar abibly :p

im using vista so i know it well hahah

yeah thats what i meant, haha.

What do you think of my rising star?

10d5h8j.png

Help with Regen

Just got this guy in my U18's and he's got 187 PA and 107 CA and can play Right Wing and Striker but i play with Wrong Footed Inside Forwards so how would i go about training him as he has a fantastic shot for a 16 yr old( Probally cos he's a striker as well) and already has avoid weaker foot trait so i cant play him as a Right sided Inside Forward any ideas

This is my first quality regen so all help will be appreciated.

Just got this guy in my U18's and he's got 187 PA and 107 CA and can play Right Wing and Striker but i play with Wrong Footed Inside Forwards so how would i go about training him as he has a fantastic shot for a 16 yr old( Probally cos he's a striker as well) and already has avoid weaker foot trait so i cant play him as a Right sided Inside Forward any ideas

I'd start off, personally, by getting him off of such a high workload on his training schedule. I'd try to make him into a striker myself, as with only 9 dribbling I don't think he's going to became a prolific inside forward. From there, I think it's just standard youth development; loan him to a lower league side with decent training facilities where he will get game time, get him tutored by experienced players in your squad and slowly introduce him into your first team. At 16, he has plenty of time to develop, so don't rush him and he should turn into a terrific player. Hope some of this helps mate.

i would play him as a complete forward or advance forward
dribling individial all trough the career, he can improve everything by 4 right now so if u train his ball control more then the rest u can get his dribbling around 15 in a few years
tutor him untill his 18
try to find tutors with similar personality
also teaching him 1 more position could help with tutor candidates

Last edited:
thanks for the tips, i've now got him on a full time contract with a medium workload training and working on his dribbling and also Training him to a AML but which league would you recommend i loan him to

thanks for the tips, i've now got him on a full time contract with a medium workload training and working on his dribbling and also Training him to a AML but which league would you recommend i loan him to

TBH it doesn't really matter as long as the team say he "would be a valuable member of the 1st team". You don't want your regen spending a season on the bench at a team that won't train him as well as your own.

TBH it doesn't really matter as long as the team say he "would be a valuable member of the 1st team". You don't want your regen spending a season on the bench at a team that won't train him as well as your own.

Yeah i just Loaned him to Ipswich who offered "would be a valuable member of the 1st team" and they have a Top facilities and are in championship so in a decent league

why have you got the editor open at the bottom of the page i think somebody has been cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His Data editor isnt open you ******* ******, it would be highlighted like FM11 is on his taskbar, use your brain.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I feel that we should allow regens into our game , cos it will be more realistic instead of sticking to our stubborn views of not using regens!! And we should also not cheat in games just so to win trophies :) cheers

Who was cheating?

I think he was having a dig at me for some reason :) hahaha! I don't hate regens, I like them occassionally, especially when playing with a weaker team and you find a player like I found above and you can get him for £2.5m :) it is realistic how a new wonderkid has started his career somewhere and he moves in the correct channels for bigger clubs to sign him and improve as a player..

oh and by the way, if you were referring to me cheating, I do not in the slightest, I play the game the way it is meant to be played, properly, realistically and honestly.. :)

so I suggest keeping comments like that to yourself in future if that was a dig at me :) cheers

Oh I wasnt talking about anyone.. Relax :) I was just talking in general :) I meant if we don't cheat , the game will be more realistic( general comment) So Raikan, just relax hahaha :)