two of my former hitmen moved to Sunderland around 2020, and now sunderland are into the CL finals for the second time; against inter. (first being against arsenal (me) and these two were still youngsters).

View attachment 194153View attachment 194154

both are great players now, i hope they do well. :p

fatherly project, i made them to be great players , and i sold them both to sunderland. :(

bitterly regretted, but well life goes on in FM, and new wonderkid regen pop up still. :)

another one. this time is an italian regen. sold him to man city at 40m when he was 22 (that was he he realy becare a world class player :p ). ​the biggest so far in my managing career.

View attachment 194158

It's my favorite Brazilian, Marcelo. Unfortunately, I was no longer at Arsenal when I noticed his stats went up. Looks like when he finally gets there I'll have to poach him fast.

My hopes rest on these 3, they're the cream of the crop from my many hours scouting over the course of the season. Koning looks like a world beater for the future. Just hope my slightly lacklustre training facilities at Deportivo don't waste his quality.

Well his name does mean 'king'(no I don't know netherlands/hollands, but it's close to germans and in german Konig with 2 dots on the 'O' letter means king so)

£30M for a 27 yr old what a waste

he got like 200 pa lol what do u expect. :p the former club wanted like 35-40m, and i only wanted to be from 25-30.

plus i was hunting him down like for 3 yrs. 3 yrs ago, they want like 40m+ for him lol.
and yeah i only have one RW (since i sold the other one cuz he wnated a chalenge) so i had to get him .others where quite poor, or need like yrs to develop,.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

they all look great. keep hold of them, train them, and bring them up to first team. willl do u good

When should I start introducing them into first team? I think Jorge will probably play some cup games this season and lower premier league games.

When should I start introducing them into first team? I think Jorge will probably play some cup games this season and lower premier league games.

i let the best of the u18 and rsevere group play togher with the first team in cup games. i also let them out on loan to be better established.

and i maky my judmennts when a plays is near 20. if he is still a good player, then he says, and moves up to first team, but if he still is a sucker, and is poor, i sell them or release .