he's nothing like Vidic, he's got no strength or bravery, can't jump and has attacking flair, what Vidic have you been watching lol

He's 16, so he might end up good enough as Vidic, and if he wants to use him as a striker that 16-year old will be the best defensive forward ever!

I rather think he's your very own busquets than sneijder...

imo, i would say Van Bomel to be parallel sinces my regen is a dutch (he's actually turkish-dutch).

but yea u got the point he doesnt score much, but he makes good assits, and like Sneijder , score screamers and long shots too :p.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

my Belarus ''Messi'' sort of
View attachment 194701

thats one **** of a guy. much like adam johnson, a lefty playing on the right or like Pedro too.

can u retrain him to play on the left ?

imo, i would say Van Bomel to be parallel sinces my regen is a dutch (he's actually turkish-dutch).

but yea u got the point he doesnt score much, but he makes good assits, and like Sneijder , score screamers and long shots too :p.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

thats one **** of a guy. much like adam johnson, a lefty playing on the right or like Pedro too.

can u retrain him to play on the left ?

i could but i play with inside forwards and he averages over 1 assist per game and scores almost 1 per game

Last edited:
4f4O8lr+6e4zYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

View attachment 194834

Need help with this guy, what would be his best duty as a midfielder, and also what should I focus on improving. He has a very high PA (190+) and I got him through my own youth ranks in the second season so want to make sure he imprvoves as good as possible.

Amazing regen :D
How can i improve him?? ANY TIPS???

Last edited:
Just signed this regen from AC milan for my Juventus. Dem striker stats.

The next del piero....

Also what do you guys think I should do with him? What role? What stat to focus on training?

Last edited:
View attachment 194834

Need help with this guy, what would be his best duty as a midfielder, and also what should I focus on improving. He has a very high PA (190+) and I got him through my own youth ranks in the second season so want to make sure he imprvoves as good as possible.

he could be a great box2box mid t
try focusing his training on tactics for a 2 3 years, and tutor him with players who got determination 15 or more and he should be able to play for ur first team when he reaches 18 or 19