I am sure that the lower the aggression rating, the more likely that he is to dive in and get
yellow/red cards.

So basically the lower the aggression stat, the more aggressive he actually is in terms of recklessness...? would make sense

I am sure that the lower the aggression rating, the more likely that he is to dive in and get yellow/red cards.

Yeah, what you said does make sense... I mean a player with 1 aggression stat will get more yellow/red cards than a player with 20 aggression stat!? LOL...

mickycole.jpg

mickycolehistory.jpg

Current club's top goalscorer of all time. He's just a machine.

One that came through the youth a couple of seasons ago, was touted as one of the best in his generation. PA 194, CA 147:

View attachment 195908

Definately the best to come through my own youth.

He's CA is 131... and PA 191... so he is far away from fullfilling his potential...

This thread is about showing off regens in their current state. Not showing off their potential ability stat.

Sure he could become a great player, I don't care. Currently as a young regen, he is okay. Nothing jaw dropping.

This thread is about showing off regens in their current state. Not showing off their potential ability stat.

Sure he could become a great player, I don't care. Currently as a young regen, he is okay. Nothing jaw dropping.

I was showing him what he is now, and I'll be showing him when he develops completely... though many other players with that CA don't have nearly these good stats...

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

One that came through the youth a couple of seasons ago, was touted as one of the best in his generation. PA 194, CA 147:

View attachment 195908

Definately the best to come through my own youth.

What a beast!