1st season = youth team for a year with tutering
2nd season = reserves for 6 month then loan to championship or spl for 6 months but only if they offer first team football
3rd season = loan to best possible team that offers first team football
4th season = first team

Thats normally how i do it, sometimes you can miss out 1 year or 6 months but as a rule of thumb it gets them ready.

Here is a few from my tottenham team 2050/51 (sorry if i posted some of them before ), let me know what you think of them

Hmm.... should i buy this guy? Looks good for a player that had just turned 17 but Inter is holding out for at least 20m

I'd scout him for a bit, see how he performs. Also ask your scout what he thinks. You could always try and get him on loan with an option to buy?

This guy is a beast in some ways. But his finishing is so low...

View attachment 196066

I always find regens in that exact mould. It is such a waste imo because its difficult to get them to a finishing standard where they would be a decent striker and if you play them as an attacking midfielder they have so much of their stats wasted on their heading ability.

Yeah. Look at his heading ability, beasting it. But he is slow and his finishing is awful. I think I'm going to sell him. The other regen should cover Villa.

That Italian CAM looks a beast at age 15. I looked at the price and was like wtf????

I bought him for 20 million :) it looks too much, but this transfer is for a long-term :)

My new rising regen star is Mr. Burns.

No!...... not this :

MrBurns.jpg

ITS THIS!!!!!

Eddie Burns

View attachment 196251