it is not fmrte i found him in the free transfer section so your all wrong just because you can't find such good players this is to all of you

it is not fmrte i found him in the free transfer section so your all wrong just because you can't find such good players this is to all of you

players like that dont get created naturally.... so i wouldnt even try to defend yourself

Don't bother trying to lie it's obvious you have, not even players with 200 pa have those stats

Quite clearly been edited! Still must be awesome to have at your club :)
There is no way in **** tht a regan can have tht good attributes at 16 and he has not played any games for spain so how has he scored 42 goals in 16 games ???

i bought this huy on a free, absuloutley **** stats, went on to become a leading AMC for my championship bradford side

sadly cant get screenie as file gone, but he couldve cut it out for a mid EPL side:p

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

sorry guy

just listen to me i found him in the free transfer section so for f**k sake **** off

fine don't believe me but i always tell the truth so wht would i lie
its obvious this guys been edited, yoblackcat said it about the caps and plus he's got a 7 year contract... just admit it, you edited him. Show us his other tabs like history and player development

Last edited:
i can't upload screenshots because whenever i try my computer freezes anyway how do you reckon i play him

just listen to me i found him in the free transfer section so for f**k sake **** off

Crumbs mate1 and to think i got a bit of stick because i 'fixed' a players contract for 20 yrs......if u did find him then fair play to u but to be fair, all those stats for a 16 yr old? i wouldnt have posted his screenshot on her for fear or ridicule..

In the famous words of Tempa T . . . . "Thats a par, i can hear screams from his wife" !!!!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I dont know why i found this so funny, i just couldnt stop laughing, not only did he have the nerve to put this pic up, but i can just imagine this lairy little kid asking me in a really innocent voice expecting a pleasent response and praise for scouting such a great regen.
' So guys . . what a beast, what do you think ??"

Classic