I've got too many to show off...a full squad's worth (almost).

In my tenure as Lazio manager, I have re-built their youth squd from ground up. I had a regen named Justin Kessler (GK) with 172 potential (yes, I use genie scout), but he did not want to re-sign due to not getting enough first team experience (can you really blame me? I've got two superb first team keepers in Muslera and Kabongo (regen from Bayern Munich)). He will switch to Sporting CP on a free transfer in July, but is not a big loss overall, even though his stats are great for a youngster.

I will show off a few here.

Guidi has the potential to be as good as Balotelli or Dzeko.

Kabongo is projected to be the next Martin Stekelenburg.

Vit could be as good as Maicon.

Total amount spent on these 3:
$3.950 Million

Last edited:
Might have posted him on here a while ago, but in my opinion he deserves being mentioned twice.And note his career injury list. Basically i can play him in all cups and competitions since he never breaks and has the stamina of an ethiopian on ecstasy. XD

And add to this the fact that he's content with £89k a week. A legend if there ever was one.

View attachment 196519View attachment 196520View attachment 196521

Last edited:
I've got too many to show off...a full squad's worth (almost).

In my tenure as Lazio manager, I have re-built their youth squd from ground up. I had a regen named Justin Kessler (GK) with 172 potential (yes, I use genie scout), but he did not want to re-sign due to not getting enough first team experience (can you really blame me? I've got two superb first team keepers in Muslera and Kabongo (regen from Bayern Munich)). He will switch to Sporting CP on a free transfer in July, but is not a big loss overall, even though his stats are great for a youngster.

I will show off a few here.

Guidi has the potential to be as good as Balotelli or Dzeko.

Kabongo is projected to be the next Martin Stekelenburg.

Vit could be as good as Maicon.

Total amount spent on these 3:
$3.950 Million

not real impressive

how do you take a screenshot of you player as print screen is not working for me it only take a pic of my background as if FM was not on. is there an other way?

Cheers

Might have posted him on here a while ago, but in my opinion he deserves being mentioned twice.And note his career injury list. Basically i can play him in all cups and competitions since he never breaks and has the stamina of an ethiopian on ecstasy. XD

And add to this the fact that he's content with £89k a week. A legend if there ever was one.

View attachment 196519View attachment 196520View attachment 196521

Has Ethiopia ever had any good strikers???

Joke...not a very good one, at that. You win. This is, hands down, the best regen I have EVER seen. And that tops a Brazilian AMC I posted here several months ago that I signed for my Man City team.

My striker (Guidi) right now is projected to have 20 in finishing, work rate, composure, and anticipation...as well as 19 on stamina.

how do you take a screenshot of you player as print screen is not working for me it only take a pic of my background as if FM was not on. is there an other way?

Cheers

In-game, use Alt+F9. The screenshots are stored in your Documents/Sports Interactive folder.

Cheers

Press ALT and F9

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542906238228766218/D9F3C8DD5686645409F477306C18FFE3B52CFE52/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542906238228701108/6D7507E643D5FA70210D4989D1835A2B2CA1E86C/

my computer is realy messed up so had to do it this way

they are not bad for 18 yr olds the GK is 3 star and the DM is 2.5 star

and look at how much this guy has gone up all of a sudden (look at all the green arrows)
moz-screenshot-1.png

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542906238228948970/2DACB2A8B064FD9B44E7E030CB798CB30DE75FD3/

Last edited:
With FM11 winding down I thought I'd post my Man Utd side. Currently in 2020, won the Premiership and the Champions Leage (plus other trophies) for the past eight seasons I think it is. I should add, I started my career with Bristol City and moved to United after winning promotion to the Premier League in the first season and the FA Cup in the two following years with City, so I'm not just there because I thought it'd be an easy task!

I've posted three CBs, because Izuchukwu is partnered by Phil Jones at centre back usually and Galeano and De Bortoli are the backup players, but I thought both were good enough to be posted here.

The final player is the best regen I have ever seen, Carlo Bruno; he really is the apple of my eye! Totally by accident I took a screenshot of him in 2016, so you can see his development over the last four years. His international record is incredible, and he's just been appointed Italy captain at 24. Additionally, he's happy to play for £100,000 a week and never moans about moving clubs or pay increases. Simply the best!

View attachment 196638View attachment 196639View attachment 196652View attachment 196643View attachment 196642View attachment 196644View attachment 196645View attachment 196646View attachment 196647View attachment 196648View attachment 196649View attachment 196650View attachment 196651

@DM08, really impressive roster there. Noticed majority of your players have maxed out in key areas, was wondering if you use anyone in particulars training file or have you trained them manually?

2DACB2A8B064FD9B44E7E030CB798CB30DE75FD3

i can beleve how much he has gone up in one go, look at all the green arrows.

@DM08, really impressive roster there. Noticed majority of your players have maxed out in key areas, was wondering if you use anyone in particulars training file or have you trained them manually?

Thanks man. I've built my own training schedules after reading about them on sites like this. I also, of course, have the advantage of five star facilities and five star coaches.