my brand new striker after promotion to serie A
View attachment 196799

spent most of my budget on him but I felt he was just perfect for my team. I can see him breaking all the records of San Marino in the next years ;)

Of the players that I've got in my youth team,
1 has PA of 190+
5 has PA's of 180 - 189
3 has PA's of 170-179
Only two originally came from our youth academy.
(I just got Genie scout so I was able to determine their PA's)

Here's the screenshot of the two with the best CA:
View attachment 196861 View attachment 196862
both has PA's of 180 and described as wonderkids...

We'll, my youth squad is cruising through the U-19's world:
View attachment 196857 View attachment 196858 View attachment 196859

Last edited:
Of the players that I've got in my youth team,
1 has PA of 190+
5 has PA's of 180 - 189
3 has PA's of 170-179
Only two originally came from our youth academy.
(I just got Genie scout so I was able to determine their PA's)

Here's the screenshot of the two with the best CA:
View attachment 196861 View attachment 196862
both has PA's of 180 and described as wonderkids...

We'll, my youth squad is cruising through the U-19's world:
View attachment 196857 View attachment 196858 View attachment 196859

total domination lol!!!!!!

To those who said my regens were unimpressive...

Fabio Guidi, in his last year in U20 is scoring at almost 2 goals per game pace with a match rating of 8.42. 25 goals in 13 games.
Hermann Kabongo is now my starter, because Muslera is injured for the next month. He is the best U21 goalkeeper in the world right now, with a CA of 146, PA 166. His value doubled since i got him from Bayern for $2.0Mil. He is worth $4.2Mil now.
Trying to sell Kuranyi to so I can give Guidi some more first team experience. I just bought Michael Essien for $28Mil from Chelsea. My transfer kitty is still at $90+ million, and I have no immediate need to buy more players.

Fabio Guidi, in his last year in U20 is scoring at almost 2 goals per game pace with a match rating of 8.42. 25 goals in 13 games.
Hermann Kabongo is now my starter, because Muslera is injured for the next month. He is the best U21 goalkeeper in the world right now, with a CA of 146, PA 166. His value doubled since i got him from Bayern for $2.0Mil. He is worth $4.2Mil now.
Trying to sell Kuranyi to so I can give Guidi some more first team experience. I just bought Michael Essien for $28Mil from Chelsea. My transfer kitty is still at $90+ million, and I have no immediate need to buy more players.

Congratulations, would you like a custard cream?

I'm looking at signing a fresh brazilian 14 year old regen (Just started january window).

He's probably the best 14 year old I've ever seen (fm09-fm11). My best scouts say he's almost good enough for my first team, and has 5 star potential for Bundesliga (only a hand full of 5 star players in my game...the reason I say this is to point out that he isn't a 5 star due to my teams reputation; but a 5 star because of his talent alone [a mediocre player in a crappy lower division can be a 5 star])

I'll get a screenshot up later tonight or tomorrow; may sign him for about 2 million USD.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

1. Who cares about your recent transfers
2. Your regens were mediocre when you posted them. Nobody really cares about how many goals they score or what their value is. This thread is mostly concerned with evaluating regen attributes (although a story behind the player is also sometimes interesting)

Ok then, I will post after they develop. But Raphael Varane has been outstanding for 3 years in a row now. I will post his screenshot instead, later on.

So I started a Lille game a while ago. Been doing very well, upgraded the youth and training facilities. Took me quite some time to get the youth recruitment to the last level. But eventually I got to it, but for the next like 3 seasons the regens I got were utter ****. **** like... you couldnt even use them as a decent rotation players. Today I finished my 7th(or something, I lost count) season and the miracle has happened. We recruited an alien:
insanityn.jpg

Never recruited a regen like this. I've seen better regens, but as I said this is the best one I ever had from my own youth system. Sorry for exaggerating :D but this is just awesome.

Sweet. If he can increase his composure, he'll be a monster.