Show Off Your Regen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
if you are refering to me i assure you my regens are absolutely not edited, i dont even know how to edit.

and i bought them from other clubs.

These are my regens. they are all wonderkids. And i do have to say, Argentina sure makes the best youth so far in my game.

Says that he is a CM but seems more of a winger to me....worth retraining or keeping as a CM?

A few of my regens currently toying with opposition in Serie A.

Nobody can be that good at 21.. oO)

This is a regen i found in a small brazilian club (Vasco) at age 18. Described as a wonderkid and is already battling with Victor Valdes for the first keeper position in my barcelona squad.

This is a regen i found in a small brazilian club (Vasco) at age 18. Described as a wonderkid and is already battling with Victor Valdes for the first keeper position in my barcelona squad.

Vasco has some nice talents, i signed also 2 regens from vasco.

Arguably the three most important aspects of goalkeeping he's quite poor at - understandable at 19, but if he's to take Valdes' position as number one, he sure needs to improve his Aerial, Distribution and definitely One on Ones.

If I had the money to spare id get him no doubt. Will defo be among the top-3 regen CB's during his career if not the best. Incredible stats + height.

Thanks for the answer. I've bought him for $5m+ $50m over the next 48 months.

The new Platini, similar to Nasri in my Arsenal save.

2u92syq.jpg

here are a few of mine.
admittedly not as good as some of the ones posted, but I'm pleased with what I have. :)
Pedro has proved a sensation during his first season, absolutely dominated the DM position right from the start, shame he's been injured by my other wonderkid, Rogerio, in training.... :(

Back