Signed this kid a year ago at 15, still gotta wait another two years until I can get my hands on him but it'll be worth it. At the age of 16 he is on par with Radu, Agger and such, has a PA higher than Gerrard, v. promising.

Just got this kid on promotion to the premiership with cardiff, start of second season. Well chuffed he cropped up because, although I've been taken over, cash is well tight and my midfield is looking ropey for the step up. He did blitz my wage bill mind. Still, he'll be a legend.

Just got this kid on promotion to the premiership with cardiff, start of second season. Well chuffed he cropped up because, although I've been taken over, cash is well tight and my midfield is looking ropey for the step up. He did blitz my wage bill mind. Still, he'll be a legend.

this kid looks very nice. but it would be more nice if you could retrain him to a winger

This is 2 of mine..

A Striker and a Def Mid.. :)

Last edited:
Just signed this one, currently playing in the u19 squad and learning from villa.
When is the best time to move him to senior?

btw I know the paycheck is way over the value, it was a mistake and then he didn't want to move for less -.-

Last edited:
View attachment 112391

Pretty awesome physical stats (bar strength), looks like a decent one for the future although he's only 3 and a half stars in potential.

that doesn't have to mean he can't develop
half a golden star means he will improve everything by 1
so if he got for example 2 gold star current and 3.5 golden potential means he could improve most stats by 3, some even 4

your vicent regen has pretty poor compose for a striker, be bangin alot more in if he improved that, everything else is seem nice though

Not a brilliant regen but it's more special as he was a regen in my own club :)

Technique is 11 and Work Rate 16 in case the cut off was any hinderance.

So, so exited about this lad and, even more so beacuse he just came through my youth ranks :D

i found this guy jake thomas in my Birmingham youth team. Despite being available in the first season and having a non-generated face he is a regen. He is defiantly not made using the editor. Im not sure but i think i might have the best youth player in the game :$
He looks unreal. He uses both feet with these stats at 17 sorry but i cant believe he isnt made via editor...

I found him in the 2nd division of France. He can be one of the best strikers of the game.

i found this guy jake thomas in my Birmingham youth team. Despite being available in the first season and having a non-generated face he is a regen. He is defiantly not made using the editor. Im not sure but i think i might have the best youth player in the game :$

You're in 2011 and he's under contract until 2029. Very fishy.